The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 28, 2024, 02:19:27 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • E4GTR3b Slovakia Ring: October 15, 2017
October 15, 2017, 09:16:14 PM +0100 - Slovakia Ring (4 Clockwise) - RRE Season 4 (2017) GTR3 (2nd Series)
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
spanner
 Prodigy Racing
Bentley Continental GT3 GT3 2 +1.199
---
1 40:01.537
---
19 0 2:01.654
---
Pirelli  
picnic
 Team Shark
Ford GT GT3 4 +1.974
---
2 +0.687
---
19 0 2:01.589
---
Michelin  
SRW
 Prodigy Racing
Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3 3 +1.789
---
3 +16.237
---
19 0 2:03.738
---
Michelin  
frex
 Kerb Crawlers
Nissan GT-R GT3 GT3 1 2:00.692
---
4 +1:24.837
---
19 0 2:02.542
---
Yokohama  
phspok
 Team Pseudo Racing
Ford GT GT3 5 +3.354
---
5 +9L
---
10 0 2:03.196
---
unknown
Michelin  
APEXTECHUSA
 Supersonic Racing
Audi R8 LMS Ultra GT3 6 +12.831
---
6 +17L
---
2 0 2:55.566
---
unknown
Michelin  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: RRE Season 4 (2017) Race Room GTR3 (2nd Series) - Slovakia Ring - Oct 15  (Read 1739 times)
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« on: October 04, 2017, 09:45:26 PM +0100 »

Practice: 20:00 BST (30 mins)
Qualifying: 20:30 (15 mins)
Race: 20:45 ~ 40 Minutes

Cars allowed: Any car from "GTR3" class

Track: Slovakia Ring
Time of Day Setting: Afternoon

Start: Manual rolling start with formation lap
Tyre wear: x1
Fuel consumption: x1
Pit-stops: None required

Server: Simracing.org.uk
Password: see above

Notes:
(1) It's best if all drivers can make sure they are connected before the Qualifying session as drivers on track during qualifying will not see
cars that join after they are on track until they go back to the garage.
(2) Please make sure you are fully aware of the SimRacing.org.uk Rules especially the
rules about in-game chat messages.
(3) You will need to install Race Room Racing Experience from Steam, and have the relevant Tracks for this series
(4) Please exercise caution when pitting as some tracks have a speed limit.

(5) Please follow the SROUK guidelines for using kerbs etc. Please keep 2 wheels on the track surface (kerbs do not count as track surface)
Excessive cutting of corners will seen as cheating and the results may be altered to reflect this.

This race will be a rolling start following a formation lap and the procedure is as follows:

*It will be the pole sitter's responsibility to complete the first lap at a pace that allows the rest of the grid to follow comfortably
*There should be no overtaking or hard accelerating/braking
*Drivers should avoid getting too far behind or too close to the driver in front
*Approximately 20 seconds before crossing the start line the pole sitter should slow down to a speed of no more than 50mph (80km/h)
*Each following driver shall close up directly behind the driver in front also maintaining a speed of no more than 50mph (80km/h)
*The pole sitter should maintain that speed until they cross the start line and then accelerate away to start the race (lap2)
*Each following driver should only accelerate when the driver directly ahead does (they do not have to wait until crossing the start line)
*No overtaking is allowed before crossing the start line at the completion of the formation lap[/quote]
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2017, 01:19:48 PM +0100 »

It looks like it's subs time again folk's  Roll Eyes

Please give what you can to help us survive  I Am Not Worthy

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 08:54:54 PM +0100 »

Might be a bit tough in the Bentley here, though its got a few straights!

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2017, 09:26:58 AM +0100 »

The server is now set to practice for tomorrow nights race at the Slovakia Ring.

no pitstop button mapping to worry about this week as it is just a straight sprint!
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2017, 09:17:41 PM +0100 »

just done half hour praccy, got down to 2:04.5 using the audi in default setup
frex

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2017, 07:06:09 AM +0100 »

oops Oh dear, not my finest moment..!

With Mark off on lap 2 I had a bit of a gap. Should have taken it easy but instead tried to push for a laptime - big mistake! Got squirrely through the esses, went off and hit the barrier. Rejoined at the back of the field but big engine and transmission damage meant I could now barely get up into top gear, so just dropped further and further behind. Didn’t think it would get to the finish, but it did.

Congrats podium.
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2017, 11:04:37 AM +0100 »

Bad luck there, you had the win!

That second lap was horrendous not sure what i was doing but found in practise that you cannot push the Bentley at all as i was sliding the fronts too much.

Hard to know what times people are doing when they arrive late and stick one in in qually! Took my Bathurst setup and tried a few changes along the lines of softer is better on the front but had to go really stiff on the rear help turn it but meant the rear was sliding too much on power, so had ot max the traction control. It was eye-opening lol. Once i'd calmed down i tried to concentrate on driving as smoothly as possible with Pete in step behind. We both seemed to progress as Matt fell off and caught and passed SRW. Disappointed ot see frex fall behind as i thought he had the pace to catch us up. Pete was pushing me hard in the last moments as my tyres were struggling.

Maybe changing cars is a good idea after that!

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com