The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 20, 2024, 03:32:44 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: AC top 15 car mods  (Read 9924 times)
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 28, 2022, 05:06:56 PM +0000 »

I see a V2 update is already released for the Endurance Pack. I installed the pack a few days ago but annoyingly not had any time to try it out yet, and probably wont until at least the weekend now.  Sad

goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 06, 2022, 11:24:29 AM +0000 »

As mentioned earlier, THR league have now confirmed they're running a 13 week series with the RSS Formula 70's starting end of January. They are also running a NASCAR Cup 90 series (free mod and very very good) with 4 road and 2 oval races which I'm really looking forward to.

Weekends consist of practice races on Saturdays with main events on Sundays and are very well supported.

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 08, 2022, 10:33:07 PM +0000 »

70's F1 sounds fun but alas i race my gt3 league on sundays.

As much as i like all these extra mod cars, when done well, its easy to forget how many great cars are in the Kunos stable. I hardly ever race offline or test cars we arent racing with but think i'm missing out. Tonight i got back in the fabulous RSR widebody Porkers and took it around Imola and Sebring with a grid of cars, then i did a race of 20 Mclaren F1-GTR's at Sebring, they are both brilliant cars and it was a lot of fun.  Cool Bagsy using them for a fun race !

Did also try the GT Legends E-types at Goodwood, that was fun but not altogether convinced on the physics. Track was wet though  Shocked so i need to try them in the dry  Smiley

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2022, 06:09:30 PM +0000 »

Any chance I could get a link to the E-type mod?

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

MaxVeloce
« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2022, 06:18:23 PM +0000 »

As mentioned earlier, THR league have now confirmed they're running a 13 week series with the RSS Formula 70's starting end of January.

any idea what time those races will start (esp. sunday ones),  I'm interested but meh to having to join discord.  I will if its worth it  Tongue
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2022, 08:07:39 PM +0000 »

Lol, the use of Discord is just an instant turn off. It is awful for organising conversations, threads etc. What was wrong with 'forums' lol

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2022, 10:38:17 PM +0000 »

The 2 E-Types are in this pack Tony....

https://thracing.de/ac-legends-gtc-60s-by-bazza/

As mentioned earlier, THR league have now confirmed they're running a 13 week series with the RSS Formula 70's starting end of January.

any idea what time those races will start (esp. sunday ones),  I'm interested but meh to having to join discord.  I will if its worth it  Tongue

Sunday events usually start at 8:30pm UK with 30 mins practice and 60 mins race but details for this series haven't yet been confirmed. Qualifying actually takes place in the week for Sunday races and the grid is set from these positions.

Saturdays is usually again 8:30pm start with prac then quali then 2x30 mins race format. You need to compete in at least 3 non championship races (fun midweek events or Saturday events) before joining the Sunday night events but you can apply to the admin giving evidence that you are an experienced racer..... it keeps the nutters out. Grids are usually big and racing is pretty competetive but fair..... and all incidents in championship races are moderated.

Give the NASCAR mod a look too if you get the chance, it's excellent  Cool

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
MaxVeloce
« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2022, 11:06:34 PM +0000 »

thank you  thumbup1

guess I better test that car some before committing to such a thing  Shocked
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 10, 2022, 11:15:49 AM +0000 »

The 2 E-Types are in this pack Tony....

https://thracing.de/ac-legends-gtc-60s-by-bazza
Thanks Tudor  thumbup1

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2023, 10:15:09 AM +0000 »

Classic BTCC comes to AC https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IDzv-FiLdqU&t=189s

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com