The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

March 28, 2024, 10:49:34 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: MC12 Championship  (Read 3178 times)
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2018, 06:47:48 AM +0100 »

Glad you like it - I'm still not happy with it tbh.
It looks really good from the rear 3/4s and back, but the front isn't quite right.
The greens came out too light for one thing, but as this season was starting so soon I didn't have the time to finish it to my own satisfaction.

You can still work on it, will release the skinpack Wednesday and can update it when you have an updated version.
Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2018, 07:24:39 AM +0100 »

It looks really good from the rear 3/4s and back, but the front isn't quite right.
The greens came out too light for one thing, but as this season was starting so soon I didn't have the time to finish it to my own satisfaction.

I'll have to use Dropbox to send you the PSD, the file is way too big for email. I'll try and remember when I get back from work today.
Thank you ! I'll wait for link!  Smiley

SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2018, 11:29:45 AM +0100 »

You can still work on it, will release the skinpack Wednesday and can update it when you have an updated version.
I may just do that then. I'll leave this one alone for incase I can't finish and will build a #42 sister car to see if the improvements work. In theory I should be able to knock the improvements out fairly quickly tonight as it's mostly just colour changes. Depends if I try to improve the nose or not..
Alfrance

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2018, 04:56:17 PM +0100 »

Hi Jeff!
MC12 Championship looks very attractive!
Unfortunately Wednesdays evenings are often busy for me, but next one I will be most probably available, so if it's ok for you I'd like to join the race on 25th and maybe other ones very randomly ... (for sure I won't be on 9th May)...

Cheers
Alberto
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2018, 05:13:31 PM +0100 »

Hi Jeff!
MC12 Championship looks very attractive!
Unfortunately Wednesdays evenings are often busy for me, but next one I will be most probably available, so if it's ok for you I'd like to join the race on 25th and maybe other ones very randomly ... (for sure I won't be on 9th May)...

Cheers
Alberto

I can put you on the list anyway, there is plenty of space, but if you don't attend you will get a DNF in your racing history. Not that that matters, but maybe you like to keep your stats clean  Smiley. So let me know if you want on the list, or you will give a shout out in the thread of the race that you will join. Or, if you don't mind what skin you will have, you can just join anyway and you will get a random skin.
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2018, 08:19:59 PM +0100 »

Yes, i'm in.

People dont seem to have been too creative with MC12 skins, I'll take a Vitaphone skin.

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Alfrance

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2018, 08:33:42 PM +0100 »

I can put you on the list anyway, there is plenty of space, but if you don't attend you will get a DNF in your racing history. Not that that matters, but maybe you like to keep your stats clean  Smiley. So let me know if you want on the list, or you will give a shout out in the thread of the race that you will join. Or, if you don't mind what skin you will have, you can just join anyway and you will get a random skin.
[/quote]

It's ok to join race by race through the thread, also random skin is ok for me ...

Thank you!
Simon Gymer
Former Moderators

Cool Bite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2018, 08:37:27 PM +0100 »

Sign me up. I won’t have time to even try this car before the night so watch out!

Intel I7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz
MSI NVidia 2080 Ti Gaming X TRIO
16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
3x 1920x1080 27" monitors
Thrustmaster T300GTE Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2018, 08:41:00 PM +0100 »

guess i'll sign up though not too enamoured with my first taste of the car this eve.  Undecided Nice easy first track to get to grips with it too  Tongue laugh

i'll take the Momo car from your skin link Jeff, ta.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2018, 09:02:54 PM +0100 by Mark J » Logged

FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2018, 09:27:46 PM +0100 »

I've re-worked the Greens to a more subdued shade that's more in keeping with the design.
I trialled totally re-working the nose but didn't like the result on track when racing next to the new #42, a shame as it generally looked better in the showrooms.

Link can be found below:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vl6x2xjcdewwa45/HikiMazzer_Racing_42.rar?dl=0

I've also updated my first link to save confusion Smiley
If for some odd reason someone should want the old #43 then shout and I'll re-upload it (I've changed the naming and directory due to having 2 HikiMazzer cars now).
Be very wary of driving it though as Mrs Fujikawa does not loose drivers willingly through events other than nasty accidents Wink
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2018, 09:34:59 PM +0100 »

It's ok to join race by race through the thread, also random skin is ok for me ...

Then I'll not add you to the entry list and you can join whenever you want Smiley.

Sign me up. I won’t have time to even try this car before the night so watch out!

What else is new  Tongue

guess i'll sign up though not too enamoured with my first taste of the car this eve.  Undecided Nice easy first track to get to grips with it too  Tongue laugh

i'll take the Momo car from your skin link Jeff, ta.

The Lotus and 599 surprised you in the end, so fingers crossed for this one then Wink.

The link to the red Momo car, which I think you mean, doesn't work. Maybe you can find it somewhere else, or pick another please.

I've ...accidents Wink

Link changed.
Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2018, 05:12:37 PM +0100 »

Hi guys. Jeff, please, replace my skin. Number 67 Deep Blue. Great thanks to FMG for help with dual coloring!  thumbup1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1pe44vrpliv3mc/67_Deep_Blue.rar?dl=0

SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2018, 05:53:01 PM +0100 »

Hi guys. Jeff, please, replace my skin. Number 67 Deep Blue. Great thanks to FMG for help with dual coloring!  thumbup1
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n1pe44vrpliv3mc/67_Deep_Blue.rar?dl=0

Link is changed.

Everybody with a skin will be on the entry list as normal, everybody that didn't pick one won't be on the list, so they will get one assigned randomly every time.
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2018, 07:31:00 PM +0100 »

Jeff, isn't the momo skin in the skinpack?

ie  https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/maserati-mc12-gt1-skinpack.136552/#post-2492138

if not in there i'll have the light blue/orange Gulf car (ye olde Legends team)  Smiley

Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2018, 09:43:59 PM +0100 »

Jeff, isn't the momo skin in the skinpack?

ie  https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/maserati-mc12-gt1-skinpack.136552/#post-2492138

if not in there i'll have the light blue/orange Gulf car (ye olde Legends team)  Smiley

That skinpack doesn't have the red Momo skin, based on the screenshots.

I've assigned the Gulf skin to you.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com