The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 29, 2024, 10:38:08 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A Hungaroring: August 15, 2018
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC - Hungaroring - FUN/TEST race - Lotus Exos 125  (Read 1574 times)
Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2018, 05:20:42 PM +0100 »

So what's the point of the DRS boards some tracks have? Just cosmetic?
In fact- yes.  Angry Kunos kidding us here...  
BTW in other league  used DRS in Qualy only. Race DRS was banned. Imho this drs not needs in Qualy too...

SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2018, 05:24:42 PM +0100 »

Was expecting to circulate on my own but decided to try and concentrate as both Mark and FMG dropped back. Decided to leave once FMG came past, but he caught me on a really rubbish lap, almost losing it in the first corner so wasn't going to fight things too much.

You should have stayed on - even with the fuel I added to the setup I was going to run out a lap from home.
I ended up pitting at the end of the penultimate lap as I wasn't sure I could limp another complete lap on a third of a laps' fuel!

These are alright to drive, but I don't like them for racing. The really fast stuff is rarely any fun for wheel to wheel battles - and of all the modern F1 stuff available the engines in these sound particularly boring.
Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2018, 05:28:41 PM +0100 »

IMHO and most community choice  openwheel is RSR formula 3 for online racing. No DRS and kers. Speed is near GT3 cars level. Latest update Ver 4.0 is very good car. I dont like previous ver 3. But 4 is more better for me )
http://www.radiators-champ.com/rsrworld/cars/rsr-formula-3/
Anyway, i am in vacation from AC for now . It's time for my guitar learning and practise  Smiley
« Last Edit: August 16, 2018, 05:39:11 PM +0100 by Baikal » Logged

SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2018, 05:48:52 PM +0100 »

So what's the point of the DRS boards some tracks have? Just cosmetic?

They show when you can activate them, but there is no 1 second rule AFAIK.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com