by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 29, 2024, 02:34:37 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 3888 times)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« on: June 13, 2018, 07:15:34 PM +0100 »

Hopefully this will only be a temporary situation but as long as NG is down you guys can use this forum area to discuss future plans, races etc.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2018, 07:33:07 PM +0100 »

Thanks Tony, much appreciated.  thumbup2
Dominick

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2018, 07:46:26 PM +0100 »

Nice. Thank you  thumbup1

It's weird not to have a WNR race. How on earth am I to finally manage quitting smoking when I now have race withdrawal symptoms on top.  sweatdrop

Daz9

Inexorable pest

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2018, 07:49:28 PM +0100 »

I've found my way in, bound to lower the tone.......

Thanks Tony, very much appreciate the effort and consideration shown. Looks like it is gone for good so I for one will be needing to find my weekly fix of sim racing.....
seniordan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2018, 08:02:47 PM +0100 »

Very much appreciated Tony ! Let's hope that many orphaned No-Grip racers may find this haven. Until recently it had been some time since I was here and it was good to see many familiar names and also I loved to see GPL is still very much alive here.

As for the No-Grip orphanage: Guys where are you and are there any future plans?

Ps. Tony, great T shirt and the Imp you're trying to hide from view isn't too bad either.

Cheers, Dan
Daz9

Inexorable pest

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 08:10:08 PM +0100 »

Not sure Dan, only thing I do know is that I'm not ready to sell the wheel and pedals just yet thanks, still have far too much fun participating to even think about it.
KDiesel

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2018, 08:26:05 PM +0100 »

I'm here too and I'll let Lade know this too( he is summer tour with his band so races are no go anyway). I just wonder how we can contact Nappe, he has working with that new series & car pack so long and now NG went down, oh irony.

Kimi
johnw

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 08:47:12 PM +0100 »

Hi guys, I'm planning on turning up for my racing fix  Smiley

I just wonder how we can contact Nappe, he has working with that new series & car pack so long and now NG went down, oh irony.

It's OK, he's already here:
https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=14979.msg273053#msg273053
seniordan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2018, 08:55:54 PM +0100 »

Keep me posted guys. Where you go I'll go. Have always loved racing with you and moreover, I haven't  had a chance to finish my "Fifty cunning ways to beat Jonhw" project. taz

Cheers
KDiesel

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2018, 10:18:17 PM +0100 »

I just wonder how we can contact Nappe, he has working with that new series & car pack so long and now NG went down, oh irony.

Fantastic news!!!  clap
Nappe1
Ex-NoGrip Coordinator
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Protobuilders' Garage

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2018, 06:21:30 AM +0100 »

Thanks Tony, This forum will make sure that things will progress and we can have championship threads just like we had in previous years all the way down to 2008.  thumbup1

Fantastic news!!!  clap

Of course I am already here. I have put about 10 months to 14 cars of that championship, so no way I am not going let it die so close to real racing. Smiley Besides, I had to find way to contact my "partners in crime": Geoffers and Cap7. Smiley btw, Anyone has another contact to Cap7? He is member here, but seems to be more or less unaware happenings here...

NoGrip's "existential problems" made sure that We'll start the championship somewhere in August. Most likely closer to September than July as there's still some stuff to do and my summer vacation will slow things down a bit. However it is coming. Smiley I need to setup the game server hardware and have discussions with Tony so that this one does not or overlaps as little as possible with SROU own races. Most likely race day will be changed from Wednesday to Tuesday, but we'll see that later on when I have racing calendar finalized.

GTL Modding: The real never ending story.
Member of - Protobuilders' Garage - Brickyard Legends Team - RP Design
Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2018, 07:46:49 AM +0100 »

Ahh some familiar names around here. Welcome guys!

School is important, but race cars are importanter
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2018, 09:00:51 AM +0100 »

Guy's, will you require a forum for P&G too?

Please look around our home, but don't nick anything  Wink

Most things here are "hoverable" or "clickable" and although first impressions may be that this site is a little simplistic it is actually very sophisticated with loads of smart features.

If you have any questions etc you know where I am.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2018, 09:14:18 AM +0100 »

Thanks Tony, This forum will make sure that things will progress and we can have championship threads just like we had in previous years all the way down to 2008.  thumbup1

Fantastic news!!!  clap

Of course I am already here. I have put about 10 months to 14 cars of that championship, so no way I am not going let it die so close to real racing. Smiley Besides, I had to find way to contact my "partners in crime": Geoffers and Cap7. Smiley btw, Anyone has another contact to Cap7? He is member here, but seems to be more or less unaware happenings here...

NoGrip's "existential problems" made sure that We'll start the championship somewhere in August. Most likely closer to September than July as there's still some stuff to do and my summer vacation will slow things down a bit. However it is coming. Smiley I need to setup the game server hardware and have discussions with Tony so that this one does not or overlaps as little as possible with SROU own races. Most likely race day will be changed from Wednesday to Tuesday, but we'll see that later on when I have racing calendar finalized.
Cap7 was last active on this site on June 03, 2018.

phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2018, 07:42:28 PM +0100 »

Shameless Plug Time

Please have a look at the other things we do on here, if you have not already.
We have Race Room on Thursdays, and I have put on a special completely free event (game/track/cars) Next Thursday
for anyone who would like to have a go without spending any money  Shocked
https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=14999#event5963

We also do quite a lot of Assetto Corsa on Weds and every other Sunday, and those events get a good attendance.  thumbup1

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com