by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

April 26, 2024, 07:10:05 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome  (Read 3884 times)
lovegtl

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2018, 08:24:02 PM +0100 »

hi I still want my race fix as well see you all soon
Andy Clegg

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2018, 09:27:12 AM +0100 »

Just found this NG forum while looking round the net. Thanks Tony!!
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 13, 2018, 10:20:01 AM +0100 »

IMPORTANT

https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=15034.0

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 13, 2018, 11:11:47 AM +0100 »

Hi chaps!

Good to know that you are all thriving.   thumbup1

SBRC  UKPnG Season 6, 7 & 8 Champions (Missed Season 9 by a gnat's nadger!)
Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2018, 07:52:29 PM +0100 »

Just a quick reminder to anyone who had a regular subscription payment going to NG to make sure they cancel it. Just happened to log in to PayPal today & found that my regular 6 monthly subscription payment to NG was paid yesterday.  Roll Eyes Had forgotten all about it.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2018, 12:47:06 PM +0100 »

Hope some of you guys can make this  punk

https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=14713.msg268079#msg268079

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2018, 07:18:18 PM +0100 »

Yeh, with GTL here moving to Wednesdays from now on, it would be great to see some of you guys on track. punk
S.Cargo

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2018, 02:33:29 PM +0100 »

Hello Gents,

I have been occasionally attending PnG races on NoGrip and found very late that this site is now defunct Sad

I then realized that several people I have been racing with in the past are "regulars" here, so I decided to register.
I hope this will not be a bad omen for SROUK, because I previously registered and raced on NoGrip, GamersCrib and MARA-E (sites where I met some of you) and it seems this was not too good for all these sites  Wink

If this is OK with you, I might try to join you for a few races but:
- I have never really used GTL (I preferred PnG), mostly because of the graphics (I think that UI graphics are terrible on any decent resolution screen, maybe a configuration issue ? any hint welcome)
- I am not among the "gifted" and usually spend more time in last position than any other position
- this means that I will need a lot of training/practice to be even remotely competitive
- and this is not going to happen before mid/end of september (at best, given availability)

Anyway I hope to see you some day on track  Smiley

Cheers

Patrick
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2018, 03:08:24 PM +0100 »

Hello Gents,

I have been occasionally attending PnG races on NoGrip and found very late that this site is now defunct Sad

I then realized that several people I have been racing with in the past are "regulars" here, so I decided to register.
I hope this will not be a bad omen for SROUK, because I previously registered and raced on NoGrip, GamersCrib and MARA-E (sites where I met some of you) and it seems this was not too good for all these sites  Wink

If this is OK with you, I might try to join you for a few races but:
- I have never really used GTL (I preferred PnG), mostly because of the graphics (I think that UI graphics are terrible on any decent resolution screen, maybe a configuration issue ? any hint welcome)
- I am not among the "gifted" and usually spend more time in last position than any other position
- this means that I will need a lot of training/practice to be even remotely competitive
- and this is not going to happen before mid/end of september (at best, given availability)

Anyway I hope to see you some day on track  Smiley

Cheers

Patrick
Hi Patrick

I also ran with MARA many years ago, actually it was before I joined this sim site. You are most welcome to race with us whenever you are able. We also have loads of helpful people here and some sections contain informative threads so have a good nose around. Our drivers are all ages and abilities so you will fit in just fine.

Post HERE if you have any problems or queries.

EDIT: Read this if your after better graphics in GTL  Wink https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=15057.msg274476#msg274476
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 03:10:05 PM +0100 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

Nappe1
Ex-NoGrip Coordinator
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Protobuilders' Garage

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2018, 06:13:49 PM +0100 »

After a very long and exceptionally hot summer, I fired up the GTL first time since my last releases to NoGrip. As this was after long break, I decided to start with something not too tedious and something fun, so....

I took the 850cc Mini to the Targa Florio. Smiley With almost default setup and on very first try I did 41:24.56. Gearing was not really optimal (bit too short perhaps) and I did one railing scraping and one 180 degree spin, but hard to really say how much there's room for improvement. Top Speed clocked on that long straight was 147 kph.

Nevertheless, It was fun. Smiley

GTL Modding: The real never ending story.
Member of - Protobuilders' Garage - Brickyard Legends Team - RP Design
Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2018, 07:58:50 PM +0100 »

Any news on the Winter series Nappe?
Nappe1
Ex-NoGrip Coordinator
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Protobuilders' Garage

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2018, 08:10:47 AM +0100 »

Any news on the Winter series Nappe?

My personal life is a bit hectic right now, but I am hoping to deliver some information about the series with in few weeks. Smiley

GTL Modding: The real never ending story.
Member of - Protobuilders' Garage - Brickyard Legends Team - RP Design
SpecialKS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2018, 07:19:39 PM +0100 »

Looking forward to your series!

So long

SpecialKS
aka Eifelblitz
seniordan

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2018, 11:23:37 AM +0100 »

Hi Lasse,
               Would be nice to see you join us in the Wednesday evenings GTL fun.. 
SpecialKS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 30, 2018, 01:39:01 PM +0100 »

Hi Lasse,
               Would be nice to see you join us in the Wednesday evenings GTL fun.. 

+1

So long

SpecialKS
aka Eifelblitz
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com