The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

March 29, 2024, 06:15:46 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A12 Suzuka: September 12, 2018
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC Godzilla at Suzuka - Suzuka - Sep 12  (Read 1478 times)
Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2018, 09:14:56 PM +0100 »

Thanks for fun guys!  I was mistaken with fuel measurement - got full fuel tank  Shocked and 1 pit planning with tyres change and+20 l adding )))) So was surprized in race that i have 25 liters over needed and will not need pit !   Grin  Cheesy / So Started 5th, got 4th before 1st turn and lonely race on 4th position ))) Congrats podium! CYA.  Smiley
« Last Edit: September 12, 2018, 09:19:49 PM +0100 by Baikal » Logged

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2018, 09:28:23 PM +0100 »

B’ah potential great close pack race ruined by that stupid melee in turn 1  Roll Eyes  that was really clumsy by all involved  Sad
It meant before turn 2 half the field were 9 seconds down on the front 4 in equal cars! I wanted to do a restart but had no idea how too  Huh

Qually didn’t quite go to plan but I was on same time as Alexey to the tenth! So was expecting a real close race. Turn 1 ruined that but thanks to Stefan I still had a race long battle  great fun and we swapped places a few times. With about 7 mins remaining my front tyres were dissolved and he closed back up on my lead. I was struggling in every corner with understeer and he retook the lead on the last lap to finish ahead.  Smiley

frex

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2018, 09:20:57 AM +0100 »

Hated this car when I first tried it, just seemed like an understeery mess. But after (sort of) working out how to drive it, it became a delight and really good  fun.

B’ah potential great close pack race ruined by that stupid melee in turn 1

Indeed. I felt a slight bump on my outside and looked in my mirror to see the carnage unfold behind me. Didn't think it was my fault, but stopped anyway to let everyone recover and go past me. It was a fun race after all. Enjoyed chasing back, and was catching the MJ/Stefan battle towards the end, but then made an error and dropped back again. Front tyres were gone by then. Fun race though, enjoyed it. Congrats podium.
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2018, 09:50:38 AM +0100 »

Wondered why you pulled over, don’t think you were at fault  Undecided I saw a white car slam into a black car that sent it spinning across track. I slowed to avoid it only to get a double whack from behind that then sent me spinning  Roll Eyes think someone tried a ‘days of thunder’ keep your foot in tactic  Tongue
I had my Rift on which meant I had no driver names to pinpoint.

Crossed the line 2/10ths behind Stefan   Shocked
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 09:54:23 AM +0100 by Mark J » Logged

Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2018, 10:12:17 AM +0100 »

I must be relatives too Baikal, as I started with a full tank load too.. That didn't help the cars handling.
Agreed with the first turn accident. Very clumsy. I thought I was clear and in front of Frex, but that did not seemed to be the case unfortunately. Still a fun race, dicing with MJ.

Here is an on-board vid from the last lap on shod tires.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZDXM-5u-ms
« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 06:27:22 PM +0100 by Stefan aka Postal » Logged

School is important, but race cars are importanter
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com