The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 18, 2024, 04:51:21 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A12 Queensland: October 28, 2018
October 28, 2018, 09:11:54 PM +0000 - Queensland (National) - UKAC Season 12 V8 Supercars
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
FullMetalGasket
 Black Night Racing
Nissan Altima L33 V8SC 1 1:09.023
---
1 40:24.782
---
34 1:09.145
---
Dunlop  
Stefan aka Postal
 Legends Racing
Ford Falcon FG X V8SC 2 +0.939
---
2 +21.622
---
34 1:10.420
---
Dunlop  
Fabri Fibra
 Magnesium Team
Holden Commodore VF V8SC 3 +1.027
---
3 +44.201
---
34 1:10.358
---
Dunlop  
spanner
 Prodigy Racing
Holden Commodore VF V8SC 4 +1.315
---
4 +1:03.324
---
34 1:10.881
---
Dunlop  
APEXTECHUSA
 Supersonic Racing
Ford Falcon FG X V8SC 5 +2.551
---
5 +1:06.209
---
34 1:10.636
---
Dunlop  
SRW
 Prodigy Racing
Ford Falcon FG X V8SC 6 +2.597
---
6 +1L
---
33 1:11.525
---
Dunlop  
Itamar Yativ
 CORE Racing
Holden Commodore VF V8SC DNS ---
---
Dunlop  
Felix Simoes
 Black Widow Racing
Ford Falcon FG X V8SC ---
---
Dunlop  
phspok
 Team Pseudo Racing
Holden Commodore VF V8SC ---
---
Dunlop  
Alfrance

Nissan Altima L33 V8SC ---
---
Dunlop  
frex
 Kerb Crawlers
---
Dunlop  
APEXTECHUSA
 Supersonic Racing
---
Dunlop  
SimRacing.org.uk Lap Records
Assetto Corsa
V8SC
1:09.023
---
FullMetalGasket
Qualifying
Nissan Altima L33October 28, 2018, 09:11:54 PM +0000
A12
Assetto Corsa
V8SC
1:09.145
---
FullMetalGasket
Race
Nissan Altima L33October 28, 2018, 09:11:54 PM +0000
A12
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC V8 Supercars - Queensland - Oct 28  (Read 2538 times)
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2018, 12:00:28 AM +0100 »

managed to get AC 'firing on all 8 again'.

I have tried the track version above online and it works ok. I have also done a quick comparison with the RD version. The RD version has a bit more eye candy, but I haven't noticed much else difference between the two, so unless anybody has any strong objections to using the above track I will update the race post tomorrow night to use this version.
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2018, 12:22:13 PM +0100 »

Aha, well I could enter the pits normally and stop at my box with the red arrow. I had only 10 AI cars on track though.

Don't know if Frex, Larry, Spanner and Itamar are also joining us for this one, but i am hoping a few of the regulars come and join the fun.

Might help if people posted up setups somewhere as this has been my biggest issue with these. never feel like the tyres are in contact directly with the tarmac; for big heavy cars this cant be right.

Not sure about turning up. Still awaiting the hand-bolts i ordered to easily bolt the wheel to my desk. And i need to drill my desk which i'm not looking forward to.

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2018, 01:17:39 PM +0100 »

Aha, well I could enter the pits normally and stop at my box with the red arrow. I had only 10 AI cars on track though.

Don't know if Frex, Larry, Spanner and Itamar are also joining us for this one, but i am hoping a few of the regulars come and join the fun.

Might help if people posted up setups somewhere as this has been my biggest issue with these. never feel like the tyres are in contact directly with the tarmac; for big heavy cars this cant be right.

Not sure about turning up. Still awaiting the hand-bolts i ordered to easily bolt the wheel to my desk. And i need to drill my desk which i'm not looking forward to.

There must be a way you can drill and mount the wheel to a sheet of wood, then just use G clamps to clamp the wood to the desk when you want to use the wheel?
APEXTECHUSA

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2018, 04:39:37 PM +0100 »

Hi, gents is anyone else having problems getting on the server. I keep getting a checksum error I just need the correct download I hope. Please help?
Fabri Fibra

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2018, 06:15:41 PM +0100 »

Hi, gents is anyone else having problems getting on the server. I keep getting a checksum error I just need the correct download I hope. Please help?

Same here.
APEXTECHUSA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2018, 07:25:10 PM +0100 »

Same here.
Thanks Huh
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2018, 07:40:14 PM +0100 »

Same here.
Thanks Huh
I put the wrong track link in the race announcement. The one below should work. I will update the announcement later tonight when i get home

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jjujvupqd39qyup/queensland.rar
Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2018, 07:52:27 PM +0100 »

mmm this one is not even have as big as the RD version. Hope it is good..

School is important, but race cars are importanter
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2018, 09:10:55 PM +0100 »

There must be a way you can drill and mount the wheel to a sheet of wood, then just use G clamps to clamp the wood to the desk when you want to use the wheel?

So i need to find a piece of word, cut and shape it and drill two conterbored holes, and thats easier than drilling two holes? no!

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 27, 2018, 10:33:05 AM +0100 »

Here's my setup from last race - I havn't installed this weeks track yet so am as in the dark as you guys still here Wink

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u7aejb65y0m1dtk/AAASULk_1_YSZKhf5Yyfbi8Sa?dl=0

I'm pretty certain that all you need to do is take the 2 files from the Nissan folder and then drop them into the folder for whatever you're driving.
The setups can be found as follows:

C:\Users\*your profile name*\Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\supercars_*your manufacturer*\*the queensland directory*

The setup should then be visible for you.
If you want to have a go with them at Hidden Valley to compare with your previous setup and times, then either load them from the Queensland directory in game or drop copies into:
C:\Users\*your profile*\Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\supercars_*your manufacturer*\fvr_hidden_valley

I'll probably install and try this other version of Queensland later today, although I found I had a pitbox in the RD version too (although that is very bumpy in places!)

Hope to see you all tomorrow night

« Last Edit: October 27, 2018, 06:34:39 PM +0100 by spanner » Logged
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2018, 11:49:17 AM +0100 »

So i need to find a piece of word, cut and shape it and drill two conterbored holes, and thats easier than drilling two holes? no!

Not easier, but it avoids drilling holes in your desk!
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2018, 11:50:04 AM +0100 »

The race announcement has been updated with the new track link
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2018, 05:18:27 PM +0100 »

Same here.
Thanks Huh
I put the wrong track link in the race announcement. The one below should work. I will update the announcement later tonight when i get home

http://www.mediafire.com/file/jjujvupqd39qyup/queensland.rar

I've tried downloading this track twice so far, I'm still getting checksum errors when I try and join the server
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2018, 06:34:57 PM +0100 »

Here's my setup from last race - I havn't installed this weeks track yet so am as in the dark as you guys still here Wink

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/u7aejb65y0m1dtk/AAASULk_1_YSZKhf5Yyfbi8Sa?dl=0

I'm pretty certain that all you need to do is take the 2 files from the Nissan folder and then drop them into the folder for whatever you're driving.
The setups can be found as follows:

C:\Users\*your profile name*\Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\supercars_*your manufacturer*\*the queensland directory*

The setup should then be visible for you.
If you want to have a go with them at Hidden Valley to compare with your previous setup and times, then either load them from the Queensland directory in game or drop copies into:
C:\Users\*your profile*\Documents\Assetto Corsa\setups\supercars_*your manufacturer*\fvr_hidden_valley

I'll probably install and try this other version of Queensland later today, although I found I had a pitbox in the RD version too (although that is very bumpy in places!)

Hope to see you all tomorrow night

This isnt entirely true. I've tried downloading V8 setups from setupmarket in the past. If you open up the setup file in a text editor, the last line specifies the car its for. This needs to be changed to the name of the car you want.

spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2018, 06:43:43 PM +0100 »

I cant join either

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com