The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 25, 2024, 10:31:45 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A Silverstone: December 19, 2018
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC - Silverstone GP Legends - Dec 19  (Read 2285 times)
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2018, 01:16:38 PM +0000 »

Put him in the list as "Unkown" Pete, it's a non champ race, so it doesn't matter about points.

Fair point so I've done that, what happens when we find out his ID though for future races won't he always be seen as unknown?

phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2018, 02:05:18 PM +0000 »

Don't think so, It will read his entry at that time. Pretty sure I've done that with other visitors
before who became regulars

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Manteos

P&G Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2018, 10:50:02 PM +0000 »

I forgot to comment my race.

Both me and FMG showed a great respect and fairness to each other during all the first part of the race, and I guess I'm not exaggerating if I say that we passed each other at least 7 or 8 times in the first 20/25 mins before he had to give up due to that slight touch to the wall. It's not the first time that we do some great battles, but that vintage flavour made it epic! You're almost my favourite opponent to fight with on track, almost on an equal footing with a couple of my VDA teammates Tongue  Grin

About my driving style, it's something less spectacular than FMG's style, but it's equally effective. I'm a fan of FMG's driving style too, and watching him in front of you or looking at your mirror is a pleasure... even if I must admit that I prefer to watch that show by my mirrors  Grin Grin Grin

Evenmore I'm usually a latebraker, but not a rammer  Tongue, and I experience some troubles to brake with my car sideways setting a brake bias too unbalanced on the rear. That was almost the same even when we did the champ with the GTO. I'm simply not a good drifter, or I can define myself an "half drifter" Cheesy. I do well just one part of the work, that regarding the control of power oversteering... even if the previous race proved the opposite  Grin Grin

Thanks everybody for racing chaps. Hope to see you soon  Smiley

P.S Without any intent to be pretentious, I would like to invite the people who race here to give a look to the first 20 mins of the replay posted by Matt some posts ago. You won't regret it for sure.
It was a perfect spot that some italian simdrivers should take a look at to understand how to have a good fight on the track. I'm obviously not referring to Fabri or other people that use to race here on SROUK.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 10:53:12 PM +0000 by Manteos » Logged

"The second principle: Take every gain without showing remorse about missed profits, because an eel may escape sooner than you think."
Joseph Penso De La Vega. Confusio de Confusiones (1688)
Oly9

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 21, 2018, 03:42:11 PM +0000 »

Please could Dorman Olas let me know his forum name so I can import the results properly?

Thanks

I'm him.Smiley I haven't been active in AC before but I have in GPL, GTR..
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 21, 2018, 04:10:06 PM +0000 »

Thanks welcome to our AC land, hope you'll join some more races Smiley

phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: December 21, 2018, 04:24:36 PM +0000 »

Oly9 = Oliver Rakonjac? Is that another of you names?

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com