The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

March 28, 2024, 10:24:16 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2019 Sunday Night Schedule  (Read 480 times)
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« on: December 10, 2018, 01:07:55 PM +0000 »

Hi racers,

A quick update on the Sunday night schedule for the first half of 2019:

Starting in January there will be a Bi-weekly RRE WTCR series (consisting of 6 rounds) - 2 race sprint format, details TBC

After that series (and the AC V8 series) has finished there will be a Porsche overload with two Bi-weekly Porsche Supercup series (one using the AC version and the other using the RRE version). I have not finalised race format yet, thinking of 40 mins with a pitstop, but will do a few polls first to get peoples preferences. Track selections will definitely include Spa and Bathurst!
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 01:32:34 PM +0000 »

Interesting.
When you say Porsche supercup, you mean the actual supercup car, not just a different porsche car as a single make? Just checking, as my first thought reading it was the GT3 car, then remembered the actual supercup car is in R3E, but couldnt remember if its in AC.

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 06:40:35 PM +0000 »

Interesting.
When you say Porsche supercup, you mean the actual supercup car, not just a different porsche car as a single make? Just checking, as my first thought reading it was the GT3 car, then remembered the actual supercup car is in R3E, but couldnt remember if its in AC.

I am planning on using the 2017 cup cars we raced in ac season 2. As  i understand it the cup cars and supercup cars are  virtually the same
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 08:41:25 PM +0000 »

cool, could be tempted into another (AC) Porsche cup series, it was very popular when I last ran it  Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com