The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 28, 2024, 10:09:13 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sunday night V8 Supercars series - Rules and sign up  (Read 3586 times)
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 08, 2018, 08:18:37 PM +0100 »

Welcome back Erik Smiley.

Is it also possible to join on the fly, without signing up and picking a skin? Seeing as we aren't using ballast at the moment, the only reason to be on the entry list is for the car/skin. I don't want to keep signing in and out every time I can or cannot make a race  Undecided.
You are correct Jeffrey, now that we have given up on the ballast anyone can join on the night.
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 08, 2018, 08:20:28 PM +0100 »

Hello there, I'd also like to join you guys for a race or two (or more, if time allows me to!).

Name: Simone Bellon
Car: Ford Falcon, #56 Tickford Racing
Steam Community ID: 76561198006388329

See you on track!

ok, see you on track next Sunday  Smiley
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: September 09, 2018, 10:50:33 AM +0100 »

Is it also possible to join on the fly, without signing up and picking a skin? Seeing as we aren't using ballast at the moment, the only reason to be on the entry list is for the car/skin. I don't want to keep signing in and out every time I can or cannot make a race  Undecided.
You are correct Jeffrey, now that we have given up on the ballast anyone can join on the night.

Have you had a chance to check the server file yet? I had the wrong car last time out Wink
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 09, 2018, 11:09:37 AM +0100 »

Have you had a chance to check the server file yet? I had the wrong car last time out Wink

Yes i have checked the server file, it was correct. For some unknown reason when people log on to the server it is hit or miss whether it recognises your GUID. It happens to me as well sometimes.

As far as i know when you log on now you will be given the choice of Falcon, Commodore or Altima. The game will then decide which skin you get, (I think it will be the first free skin on the server file for the car type you choose)
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 09, 2018, 11:29:57 AM +0100 »

Yes i have checked the server file, it was correct. For some unknown reason when people log on to the server it is hit or miss whether it recognises your GUID. It happens to me as well sometimes.

As far as i know when you log on now you will be given the choice of Falcon, Commodore or Altima. The game will then decide which skin you get, (I think it will be the first free skin on the server file for the car type you choose)

If you want, I can look at the entry list file for you and maybe see what is wrong with it.
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 09, 2018, 12:54:32 PM +0100 »

If you want, I can look at the entry list file for you and maybe see what is wrong with it.

ok thanks Jeffrey.
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 23, 2018, 10:15:40 PM +0000 »

Hi Guys,

I have decided to replace the 'Telstra Sydney 500 Homebush street circuit' with the 'Desert  400 Bahrain circuit'

The Sydney track has a few very narrow and tight corners and is not the best quality.
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 24, 2018, 08:09:39 AM +0000 »

I've just noticed the next few rounds have download links pointing at nogrip.
Have you got any alternatives as nogrip is now gone?
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 24, 2018, 05:58:08 PM +0000 »

I've just noticed the next few rounds have download links pointing at nogrip.
Have you got any alternatives as nogrip is now gone?

Hi FMG,

I have got replacements sorted, I will get the race announcements up over the xmas holidays  Smiley
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com