by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

March 28, 2024, 10:35:16 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Christmas!  (Read 668 times)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« on: December 24, 2018, 12:45:33 AM +0000 »

Just wanted to say Happy Christmas  balloon balloon to everyone at SROUK and in particular all the great driver's who have raced with us in UKGTL, in 2018.

2019 promises to be another cracking year of racing. Highlights will be the return of an Old Geezer designed American Muscle car series and Ziu has created an awesome GTC Endurance series. Further details of all our new series in 2019 can be clicked on here https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?action=LM2R&group=596&theme=5

Best wishes to you all

WT

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

SpecialKS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 05:55:56 AM +0000 »

Same to you Tony and thanks again for all your efforts   thumbup1 thumbup2

So long

SpecialKS
aka Eifelblitz
Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 09:36:15 AM +0000 »

Yeh, many thanks for all your efforts Tony & indeed to all involved with running SROUK & organising the many races on different platforms for our enjoyment.

Merry Christmas to all & look forward to much more sim racing fun in 2019.  thumbup2 thumbup2 thumbup2
Ziu Bacubacu
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 10:47:00 AM +0000 »

Happy Xmas to you Tony and to all      
EvilClive
UKGPL Senior Consultant
UKGPL Moderators

I always play by the rules.... they are MY rules!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2018, 11:50:52 AM +0000 »

Can I add my thanks to Tony and all those who devise the fiendish car/track combinations for us to play with.  Wink

Have a fun and peaceful Christmas and hope to rub door handles with you all in Season 19  Grin

Evil Waza, now a completely reformed character!
          **NOW AVAILABLE ON TWITCH @ Evilclive67**
Rank   Only when I sweat
Bob M.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2018, 02:09:32 PM +0000 »

Wish all at SROUK a Merry Christmas and a Happy and healthy New Year to you and your families.  Last year was a very enjoyable season and I'm sure the upcoming will just a good. Thanks to Tony for all his work and I know it is considerable to get everything set up and keep it running smoothly.  Also his patience with some of us PC stupid guys.  Great bunch of drivers here!!!!

Bob M.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com