The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

March 28, 2024, 10:43:04 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  
Author Topic: Lotus Evora GTC Cup Series 2019  (Read 2211 times)
Manteos

P&G Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2019, 09:02:38 PM +0000 »

No fun at all in this car for me. Consider me retired from the champ.

"The second principle: Take every gain without showing remorse about missed profits, because an eel may escape sooner than you think."
Joseph Penso De La Vega. Confusio de Confusiones (1688)
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: February 08, 2019, 11:13:09 AM +0000 »

Can you take me off the list please, I'm gonna skip Oulton (hate that track) and after that I'm just going to see if I like any combo and I'd rather not get a straight of DNF's  Tongue.
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 08, 2019, 11:53:11 AM +0000 »

Roll Eyes  how can i attract new racers when you guys quit after a few rounds?

oh well, no problem,  thankless task continues 

Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 08, 2019, 01:43:50 PM +0000 »

How about a team spirit? If any of us will exit combos or cars or tracks or members\ his laptimes you dont like, it will end very bad.. Where are you been when car\calendar\series was in pilot choice\test\approved\not approved\hated\loved ? damn Angry
« Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 01:56:12 PM +0000 by Baikal » Logged

SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 08, 2019, 02:13:35 PM +0000 »

Why would I spent my evening doing something I don't like? I've been saying I dislike the lotus cars for years. Roll Eyes

At least I give a heads-up if I plan not to show up, but I guess it's better to just not show up without saying a word.

I won't bother with signing up for series in the future as I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling when I realise I don't like.  Roll Eyes
Manteos

P&G Lover

View Profile WWW
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2019, 03:32:14 PM +0000 »

I did never signed up for this champ I guess, as most of the champs I raced here in the past, or with the TCR, or the RRE champs. If I cannot be sure to race all the events and I didn't try the car before the first race, you will concede me a couple of races to see if I can have some fun with the car selected for the champ. More simply, there are cars that I don't like at all. I didn't like much of the choices on AC lately on SROUK (TCRs, V8s, Lotus Evora), but it's not a matter as long as you have people who join your races. Lately I've found another champ with GPL69 mod on another portal thanks to Fabri, and I decided to spend my time on that cars, instead of driving the Evora.
At the opposite, even if I'm a bit slower than fmg with the Alfa GTA, I found that car a real blast to drive, especially when you're engaged in some fights. It would be enough to jump on the server with some fmg from time to time and start a last blood duel for 20 minutes to make my day. That's the difference Roll Eyes

"The second principle: Take every gain without showing remorse about missed profits, because an eel may escape sooner than you think."
Joseph Penso De La Vega. Confusio de Confusiones (1688)
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2019, 04:34:18 PM +0000 »

Why would I spent my evening doing something I don't like? I've been saying I dislike the lotus cars for years. Roll Eyes

At least I give a heads-up if I plan not to show up, but I guess it's better to just not show up without saying a word.

I won't bother with signing up for series in the future as I don't want to hurt anyone's feeling when I realise I don't like.  Roll Eyes

not hurt my feelings, im thicker skinned than that  Kiss  though it is dispiriting trying to organise a series that a lot of people like and want to race. Everytime someone bails it makes it less of a race or event for the rest of us. Would you race if only 4 people turned up? Nah!  Tongue

ps i've already removed you, Pete and Matteo from the drivers list.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com