The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 18, 2024, 11:14:33 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A14 Brands Hatch: May 08, 2019
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC Season 14 - Caterham 420R - Brands Hatch - May 8  (Read 1219 times)
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2019, 10:30:18 PM +0100 »

We could always try the new Anglesea - it's VERY good  Wink

Tonight's two races were bonkers, I've got a screen grab of the finish in race 2. I've only ever seen one race finish closer in real motorsports, and that was NASCAR  Grin

Can someone upload race 1 replay please, for some reason it doesn't save.
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2019, 10:41:22 PM +0100 »

Not a bad gap given that the passing move started 3 laps earlier Grin
(And still wasn't finished if we're being honest
MaxVeloce
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2019, 11:28:56 PM +0100 »

Alexey was right, there is an fps hit with these (strange I didn't notice it in an AI race) so a bigger grid might have turned into a stutter fest. Though not as fast as these 420R's you should give the Caterham academy mod a try, the racing would be even more intense.

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/caterham-academy.6794/
I did test a race with the AI and had some lower fps than normal too  Sad    I'll try that academy car one day soon...

Can someone upload race 1 replay please, for some reason it doesn't save.
PM'd you a link  Wink

Not a bad gap given that the passing move started 3 laps earlier Grin
(And still wasn't finished if we're being honest

thumbup2

and a little video from me, showing the last few laps of race1 -  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCQmAIPqXJk

punk

« Last Edit: May 08, 2019, 11:35:35 PM +0100 by MaxVeloce » Logged
Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2019, 09:26:03 AM +0100 »

Very cool. Reminds me of my years running in a LFS league with their LX4 and LX6 cars  Smiley

School is important, but race cars are importanter
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2019, 09:36:04 AM +0100 »

i didnt have a clue who i was racing against last night. Stracker wasnt working and there are no car labels with the rift so it was a bit blind battle with whoever. I enjoyed a good fight with stars and stripes and a yellow car (amongst others) over both races  Tongue

Got stitched up in race 2 by the black and turqoise car that dived up the inside of me at paddock then realised he was heading for the gravel so he dabbed the brake mid corner which forced me into hitting the anchors to avoid him and i got mugged by two other cars!  taz  good fun though  Grin

Im not here next wedsnesday so you guys will have to sort your own race out or take a sabbatical until the Spa classic race the week after  euro

MaxVeloce
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2019, 01:02:43 PM +0100 »

black and turqoise car = me  Grin

Yellow was Kimi

Stars and Stripes was the shark guy

I'm good with a week off next week, as much as I enjoy the racing sometimes a little break is good...
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com