The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 25, 2024, 01:08:43 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • ACC Zolder: June 12, 2019
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC Season 14 - ACC Zolder Test Race - Jun 12  (Read 2365 times)
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 12, 2019, 02:47:09 PM +0100 »

I think the pit limiter only works when you're in first gear too.

Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2019, 03:38:44 PM +0100 »

LOL, you naughty cheat you finding that one out! Wink

I was on the receiving end of that the first time  Tongue
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2019, 05:22:40 PM +0100 »

Zolder has lots of nice strong alcohol around it so I'm planning on forgetting my wallet for this round*

*Bonus point to anyone who gets that reference Grin
Eck Simpson

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2019, 07:21:43 PM +0100 »

A Jaaaaaaag, per chance... Embarrassed
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2019, 08:40:24 PM +0100 »

Game froze with 45 seconds to go, had to reset the pc and when it came back, windows felt the need to update... Roll Eyes

EDIT: And now I am too late because the server went into the race session...What an amazing introduction to ACC.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 08:43:15 PM +0100 by Jeffrey » Logged
nfsw55

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 12, 2019, 08:49:13 PM +0100 »

Same here, lost connection to the server and now I can't rejoin during the race session
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 12, 2019, 08:50:20 PM +0100 »

Seems only 4 people survived the cull Sad

Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2019, 08:51:30 PM +0100 »

Same here, lost connection to the server and now I can't rejoin during the race session

Were you that SQ fella?

Seems only 4 people survived the cull Sad

Also lost sound during qually and had to rejoin to get it back, which is weird, as I did numerous races online but never had problems.
nfsw55

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2019, 09:01:08 PM +0100 »

Were you that SQ fella?

Yep. So my normal nickname didn't show up in the chat? On my side all the chat messages looked like e.g.  "Stephan nfsw55 Q." or "Simon Shark75 Gymer"
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 12, 2019, 09:02:55 PM +0100 »

Yep. So my normal nickname didn't show up in the chat? On my side all the chat messages looked like e.g.  "Stephan nfsw55 Q." or "Simon Shark75 Gymer"

Didn't spot your chat, so I can't tell, I just noticed you being fast so I guessed it was you.
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 12, 2019, 09:18:59 PM +0100 »

well that went pretty pants. Only 6 showed up, then only 4 raced and I got dumped to pitlane as I didn't swap my wet qually setup over to a dry one quick enough. What happened to any formation lap? I thought I might catch the tiny pack up with that but it appeared to go straight to race?

I solo hotlapped for 25 mins then had a tail swapping crash that left the car undriveable, had to retire.

Did love the dynamic weather and lighting though, very cool, especially in the race. Cool  Enjoyed the tricky wet qually session too (once I realised my aggressive setup was nasty in the wet and switched to a wet setup  laugh )

nfsw55

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 12, 2019, 09:42:14 PM +0100 »

well that went pretty pants. Only 6 showed up, then only 4 raced and I got dumped to pitlane as I didn't swap my wet qually setup over to a dry one quick enough. What happened to any formation lap? I thought I might catch the tiny pack up with that but it appeared to go straight to race?

I solo hotlapped for 25 mins then had a tail swapping crash that left the car undriveable, had to retire.

Did love the dynamic weather and lighting though, very cool, especially in the race. Cool  Enjoyed the tricky wet qually session too (once I realised my aggressive setup was nasty in the wet and switched to a wet setup  laugh )

Oh yes, the quali session was very cool. I opted for slicks for the first lap as the road didn't look that wet, which was a mistake. After I went to the pits again to switch to the wet tires, the rain already increased and I couldn't match Jeff's and Simon's time anymore due to the increased wetness.

Regarding the formation lap: In ACC you can choose between two different types of formation laps. Full formation lap or a short formation lap which starts at the last corner before the s/f line. The server was set up with the second variant so you couldn't catch us from the pitlane.

I just realized that I forgot to plug my lan cabel in so I raced on the wlan connection which probably caused my connection loss.
I hope we'll do another test race soon (I won't be here next wednesday tho, N24H's calling)
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 12, 2019, 09:57:28 PM +0100 »

Regarding the formation lap: In ACC you can choose between two different types of formation laps. Full formation lap or a short formation lap which starts at the last corner before the s/f line. The server was set up with the second variant so you couldn't catch us from the pitlane.
Nothing in the sample files I have nor anything in the server handbook about this, got any proper info on how to set it?

At least we have some json result files from each session. Don't seem to contain much data compared to AC, only last lap and fastest lap times are recorded, no incident data. Come on Kunos as least make it as good as AC  Roll Eyes

nfsw55

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 12, 2019, 10:23:38 PM +0100 »

Nothing in the sample files I have nor anything in the server handbook about this, got any proper info on how to set it?

At least we have some json result files from each session. Don't seem to contain much data compared to AC, only last lap and fastest lap times are recorded, no incident data. Come on Kunos as least make it as good as AC  Roll Eyes

Sorry, no idea Huh
The official CP servers are running with the full formation lap, can't say if I already joined a private server with the full f. lap but I'll keep an eye on it.
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2019, 06:48:06 AM +0100 »

Really liked the surprising wet qually. I tried slicks at the end of the session as my wets were overheating, but I only lasted 1 corner  Grin.

Is there a reason why you would want anything less than ECU 1, even in the wet?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com