The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 16, 2024, 06:16:00 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • ACC Barcelona: June 26, 2019
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC Season 14 - Barcelona Blancpain Test Race - Jun 26  (Read 3750 times)
Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2019, 11:57:22 PM +0100 »

Could some one clarify what this statement means.  Do we have to go online and complete a certain amount of laps to prove we are competent to drive? How many driver slots will be available on Wednesday night?

Read server docs in game\ server folder. Now if you want more than 10 pilots- you should use SA implemented to wish servers more than 10 pilots. Every pilot must match this server rating.
In ACC forum we have a formula of servers clients SA rating \ server available slotd dependency. I cant find it now in 3 minutes
PS Here. In 1st page.
https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/multiplayer-rating-1-0.57088/

4.For Public Multiplayer, the amount of cars that can run on a server now depends on the safety related restrictions that are set up. Unrestricted servers now start with 10 slots, and gradually increase with a simple formula:

Code:
Slots = (Safety Rating) / 4 + (Track Medals)
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 12:10:37 AM +0100 by Baikal » Logged

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2019, 11:03:38 AM +0100 »

That's for public servers though, are private (passworded) servers exempt from that?
Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2019, 12:49:52 PM +0100 »

That's for public servers though, are private (passworded) servers exempt from that?
WRONG POST. Please read 2 next posts. Sorry. 

Same here this moments for me. May be i am wrong with my local server ( without pilots), may be wrong an admin guy after mass testing in league. May be...
Futhermore, they included an entrylist at last update, but ( omg!) any other non entrilisted pilots can joing to event ( see doc in server files and confirmed by practice) if server contain less pilots than signed or has more available slots than pilots amount.
 They are dreaming about to collect all ppl under rating system. But loss his database crashed 2 days.. PPL SA raiting and competition rating is down to many points.. Its many races time.  
As i see in process- they dont appreciate old, simple and good leagues racing.
All what i have to say to ACC- its a banter words.. Only phisics, weather , input is good enough for me. All other aspects is ... is a shame style realised in "ready to race racing simulation box" as was declared by kunos...
 Welcome to consolish arcadish word!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 05:42:10 PM +0100 by Baikal » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2019, 01:14:07 PM +0100 »

Mark, remember to make a screenshots of race finish! Ask pilots not to exit to pits, stay on the track untill all guys finished. No other way to session results. Although they have entered file results.json in last update- its not working and we are still dont have a parser for session results . ha ha ha.
No, my ass is not in fire here.  Grin  
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 01:26:40 PM +0100 by Baikal » Logged

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2019, 05:00:22 PM +0100 »

Correction! Max, thanks for attention!
Pete, guys, all is ok .
If server admin will set in file "settings.json :
"trackMedalsRequirement": 0,
"safetyRatingRequirement": 0,
"racecraftRatingRequirement": 0,
then we can use password only ( logically right) and no SA rating and other rating requirement here. Thanks. Sorry Kunos here.
It was my ru league test champ admin's mistake.. I've not checked it bymyself, bad boy...
Ive not needed it in my local server testing..
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 05:25:05 PM +0100 by Baikal » Logged

SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 22, 2019, 07:38:21 PM +0100 »

So what does -1 mean for these values? The manual simply states the range with no real explanation  Roll Eyes

Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2019, 08:40:58 PM +0100 »

So what does -1 mean for these values? The manual simply states the range with no real explanation  Roll Eyes
According manual this is more correct, Pete:  I Am Not Worthy
    "trackMedalsRequirement": 0,
    "safetyRatingRequirement": -1,
    "racecraftRatingRequirement": -1,
Tested.  Smiley

If you'll set all zeroes- all will be works too. But we will have info string about Requirements =0 when we see the server on lobby . Not need it, IMHO
This strings means a pilot's amount of track medals, SA and RC ratings what they got in the his game way ( skill progression) You can see this yours values in Driver\Rating in main game menu with explanations , and also in cockpit in upper right corner.  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 22, 2019, 08:58:40 PM +0100 by Baikal » Logged

SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2019, 11:04:11 PM +0100 »

So what does -1 mean for these values? The manual simply states the range with no real explanation  Roll Eyes

-1 Means you can also join Pete Wink.
Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2019, 07:40:20 AM +0100 »

-1 Means you can also join Pete Wink.
Grin

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2019, 09:10:00 AM +0100 »

anyone set any laptimes yet? Be nice to have a ballpark time for reference as this is all new. I had hoped to get some laps in over the weekend but real life got in the way. Sad
I'd like to try a few cars out tonight. Did the server issues get sorted?

Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2019, 09:46:38 AM +0100 »

1.42.7 from fast ru guys here. Ill be more and more slow here. Because of lazy to race in holy summer time .
PS I hope if ill join, you' ll just relacs with me and we'll do another one turtle's hot photofinish  Grin
But Mark, what about tyre change pitstop for this game skill progress?
I am sure- the server will not have any problems due Pete is rocks as always.  Smiley
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 10:16:52 AM +0100 by Baikal » Logged

SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2019, 11:15:05 AM +0100 »

anyone set any laptimes yet? Be nice to have a ballpark time for reference as this is all new. I had hoped to get some laps in over the weekend but real life got in the way. Sad
I'd like to try a few cars out tonight. Did the server issues get sorted?

Depends on the condition of the track, at Zolder we were seconds off, because the track was green.

I don't see myself getting near the 42's Alexey is talking about, but those are Russian times, probably hackers Wink.

Planning on taking the McLaren as it's a midfield car for me now but still nice to drive.
Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2019, 11:45:04 AM +0100 »

Not hackers  Tongue
Just set optimum track , 19\19 celsius, and uber car named Bentley 2.  Wink
And don't forget your hands  Grin
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 11:49:46 AM +0100 by Baikal » Logged

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2019, 12:06:21 PM +0100 »

blimey, is there already a known pecking order between the cars performance? That'll ruin things from the start for multiplayer racing Sad what happened to BoP?!
I havent even tried 90% of the cars yet  Cry

re: pitstop, i know its a nice idea but think we are all still getting to grips with a new sim so think we'll save that for another race as i am guessing most of us here havent even tried an in-race stop yet. Undecided  Not sure if its improved over other sims but sometimes guys get their race ruined by it all going wrong in the pits and not through their own fault.

Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2019, 12:15:06 PM +0100 »

what happened to BoP?!

IMHO dont worry here. we will never reach full equal cars anyway in any sim. As i know from many guys, Bentley2 is more easy to drive, more stable and more fast. I dont tryed it yet. I prefer Lexus this game test time.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 12:21:59 PM +0100 by Baikal » Logged

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com