The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 26, 2024, 10:36:11 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • ACC Spa: July 10, 2019
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC AC Competizione - Spa - Jul 10  (Read 1596 times)
Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2019, 08:33:18 PM +0100 »

I have some issue with acc multiplayer… after some minutes in I foubd myself alone on the track… tried to rejoin a couple of times ...

I had the same issue.
Alfrance

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2019, 08:45:21 PM +0100 »

no way!!

I will try to disinstall it and re install from scratch…

Have fun!
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2019, 08:51:07 PM +0100 »

I had that issue.
Then got disco'd 3 times in a row.
Then my wheel stopped responding within half a lap on the next 2 goes.

This is a f****g joke.

You can count me out until it actually bloody works
Baikal

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2019, 09:11:39 PM +0100 »

Every car contact, esp from rear end will cause an undriveable car.  Wink

SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 10, 2019, 09:30:03 PM +0100 »

turned my pc on at 630pm incase of any windows/games updates. all ok until 7:30pm, then PC locks up, upon reboot it starts doing an update  Angry . by the time I managed to get the game going I tried to log on to the server during the end of qually but the game was hanging for about 5 mins and then said it had lost connection to the server  Sad

nfsw55

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2019, 09:31:06 PM +0100 »

Quitted aswell, only Max and me left on the server and because we were already running late I skipped the last ten minutes.

Otherwise it was another lonely race but at least I could raise my consistency rating up to 97 lol  Grin

« Last Edit: July 10, 2019, 09:56:19 PM +0100 by nfsw55 » Logged
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2019, 09:34:07 PM +0100 »

another disaster night then. Roll Eyes Surprised at the discos etc, I've not had that happen once with ACC  Huh  There was a big windows update tonight so whether that caused you guys issues?

I had no problems other than the lead guys crashing on turn 1 of lap 1  Roll Eyes  How did you manage that with so few cars?  I arrived at 200kmh and there is a Bentley parked on the apex  taz had front end damage that fubared me for the rest of the race.  Sad With 13 mins left the car was getting worse and had nobody to race so I departed. Poor old Max was about a minute up ahead on his tod.

@spanner, jeez that Bentley is quick at Spa!  Shocked  though I had bad top end due to the aero damage, but it left me standing out of the corners/down the straights.

MaxVeloce
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2019, 09:49:33 PM +0100 »

LOL,  I was sat there driving around for the last 10 minutes wondering if my connection had dropped or what (I never saw any message).

Also,  IDK what the happened but on lap 1 part way round I suddenly had a huge vibration on the left front wheel, braking and right hand turns were horrid after that, but I didn't hit anything and didn't have any warning about tyre pressures or any radio message about car damage, so just kept going. Totally ruined my race pace though.. 

What the heck is that about, random mechanical damage, or another game bug?
nfsw55

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2019, 09:53:25 PM +0100 »

Also,  IDK what the happened but on lap 1 part way round I suddenly had a huge vibration on the left front wheel, braking and right hand turns were horrid after that, but I didn't hit anything and didn't have any warning about tyre pressures or any radio message about car damage, so just kept going. Totally ruined my race pace though.. 

What the heck is that about, random mechanical damage, or another game bug?

Sounds like a flatspotted tire to me Huh
MaxVeloce
« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2019, 10:35:56 PM +0100 »

Sounds like a flatspotted tire to me Huh

haha,  now you say that that is how it felt,  but that hows how little I played the game - not had that happen before and just didn't expect it to happen with ABS...
Mark J
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2019, 10:45:49 PM +0100 »

yeah you get messages from your race engineer telling you if a tyre is deflating/low pressure/damage etc. Not a bug.

Spa looked amazing getting steadily darker in the race  Cool  Not so keen on the huge flashing driver names when you get close though! bit of an atmos killer  Tongue

frex

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2019, 11:18:55 PM +0100 »

V key turns off driver names I think.

No trouble finding the server this week, but also had a disco or two once on it. Shame about the first lap with half the field taken out. Kept the cars ahead in sight for awhile running in P3, and then it all went bad when I had a silly spin and lost touch. Decided to slow to let the cars behind catch up, only to have another low speed spin at the last corner and got beached on a kerb, completely stuck. Ah well. Still enjoying it though (mostly) despite the problems..
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2019, 09:33:00 AM +0100 »

Here's another streak of genius, the only person mentioned in the race results file from ACC was Max. So no idea what order the rest were in as you quit, so 2 downwards is ordered based on qualifying  Roll Eyes

Simon Gymer
Former Moderators

Cool Bite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2019, 09:34:19 AM +0100 »

Sorry, I didn't get in until 8:30 and then had loads of stuff to do, so no chance of sitting down to race.  Cry

Intel I7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz
MSI NVidia 2080 Ti Gaming X TRIO
16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
3x 1920x1080 27" monitors
Thrustmaster T300GTE Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals
Mark J
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2019, 11:20:05 AM +0100 »

Here's another streak of genius, the only person mentioned in the race results file from ACC was Max. So no idea what order the rest were in as you quit, so 2 downwards is ordered based on qualifying  Roll Eyes

There must be something we are missing for result export as they have used it for huge online events.  Huh

Irrelevant here anyway as it was a total non-race event due to low turn out and then half the field getting wiped out at the end of the Kemmel straight on lap 1  hammer

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com