The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 19, 2024, 08:19:04 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A Silverstone: August 18, 2019
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC - Silverstone - Aug 18  (Read 1396 times)
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2019, 01:08:14 PM +0100 »

GT3 Fun Race

Practise: 20:00 (30 mins)
Qual: 20:30 (15 mins)
Race: 20:45   (30 minutes)

Cars allowed:
Ferrari 488 GT3
Mercedes AMG GT3
Maclaren 650 GT3
Lamborghini Huracan GT3
Audi R8 LMS 2016
Nissan GTR
Glickenhaus

Track: Silverstone GP

Time of Day Setting: 14:00
Weather: Clear
Start: Rolling
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel consumption: normal
Pit-stops:none

Server track settings:
SESSION_START=100
RANDOMNESS=0
LAP_GAIN=0
SESSION_TRANSFER=N/a

Damage: 70%

Password: see above

PLP App - Not used in this series. Cutting will be monitored on replay and penalties issued for excessive cutting.

Notes:
(1)PLP App - Not used in this event. Cutting will be monitored on replay and penalties issued for excessive cutting.
(2)Please make sure you are fully aware of the SimRacing.org.uk Rules especially the
rules about in-game chat messages.
(3) Please exercise caution when pitting as some tracks have a speed limit.
(4) Please follow the SROUK guidelines for using kerbs etc. Please keep 2 wheels on the track surface (kerbs do not count as track surface)
Excessive cutting of corners will seen as cheating and the results may be altered to reflect this.

(5) Start procedure
*It will be the pole sitter's responsibility to complete the first lap at a pace that allows the rest of the grid to follow comfortably
*There should be no overtaking or hard accelerating/braking
*Drivers should avoid getting too far behind or too close to the driver in front
*Approximately 20 seconds before crossing the start line the pole sitter should slow down to a speed of no more than 50mph (80km/h)
*Each following driver shall close up directly behind the driver in front also maintaining a speed of no more than 50mph (80km/h)
*The pole sitter should maintain that speed until they cross the start line and then accelerate away to start the race (lap2)
*Each following driver should only accelerate when the driver directly ahead does (they do not have to wait until crossing the start line)
*No overtaking is allowed before crossing the start line at the completion of the formation lap

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 01:10:38 PM +0100 by SRW » Logged
Alfrance

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2019, 10:09:37 AM +0100 »

I'll be there!
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2019, 11:00:07 AM +0100 »

Me too, finally

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2019, 11:06:31 AM +0100 »

I won't be  Sad

Practice server is up and running
Picnic will be on server duties tonight
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2019, 06:18:39 PM +0100 »

well ive tried a few cars, but will be a lottery as ever waiting to see what will be available when i join.

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
nfsw55

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2019, 08:37:34 PM +0100 »

Tried to join but I instantly hit the rev limiter in every gear with every car and could't get above 120 km/h. Not sure what's going on there... Huh Sorry guys
Alfrance

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2019, 09:29:34 PM +0100 »

Nice race!
P2 in qualy and no way to get close to Simon in the race, so ended second.
 … by the way thank you Simon and all for waiting me during the formation lap: I spinned like a baby! hammer

See you next!
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2019, 08:16:42 AM +0100 »

What happened to NFSW? I have 2 race entries for him in the results but no lap times so I don't know which to delete, Huracan or Audi?

nfsw55

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2019, 11:08:14 AM +0100 »

What happened to NFSW? I have 2 race entries for him in the results but no lap times so I don't know which to delete, Huracan or Audi?

I joined during practice but due to the described technical problems I couldn't continue or set a laptime. Please leave me out of the results if possible.
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2019, 11:10:13 AM +0100 »

Please leave me out of the results if possible.
Will do

spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2019, 12:28:33 PM +0100 »

Really enjoyed that and I seem to be getting my enthusiasm back for it after a few public races in PC2 at the weekend.

Despite having old setups for the Audi i've never been happy driving it, the backend always seemingly too loose at times and the front end seeminly easy to lose grip. So decided to go for bigger changes this time and they definately helped.

Spent all race chasing Jari so it was never dull, until he spun with 5mins to go, really randomly.

I've missed this...Can we just do a GT3 championship???

SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2019, 02:22:56 PM +0100 »

I've missed this...Can we just do a GT3 championship???

We will be doing an RRE GT3 series starting in September, then probably do an AC GT3 series in January
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com