The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 28, 2024, 06:49:12 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A Interlagos: August 25, 2019
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC - Interlagos - Aug 25  (Read 3686 times)
Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 25, 2019, 07:10:05 PM +0100 »

Needs a password?

School is important, but race cars are importanter
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 25, 2019, 07:39:59 PM +0100 »

Its not linked in LM2 and so yes as above whats the password?

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 25, 2019, 08:06:58 PM +0100 »

Problems with the server?

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2019, 08:07:09 PM +0100 »

Its not linked in LM2 and so yes as above whats the password?

Sorry guys, my mistake. Password should now be visible

I am just restarting the server now
Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2019, 08:30:58 PM +0100 »

Tnx

Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2019, 09:16:35 AM +0100 »

Fun race indeed. Tried my luck with the RSR. A very nice race car, but i lacked the outright pace to challenge the front runners. Should do some more set up work i guess.

Made a mistake with the rolling start as i was in the wrong position, but Mark put things right with a nice overtake into T1.
With a lap or two to go i saw Mark and Alberto dicing, so i thought i could get in the mix. Race was just a few minutes too short for that to happen. Tongue

I personally think the GT3's are a bit bland to race, but these GT2's are really good fun.

SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2019, 09:58:32 AM +0100 »

It was good to circulate round Interlagos again after a few years gap. There are some tricky and rewarding corners on this track, I will be using this circuit for the forthcoming GT2 series!
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2019, 10:03:50 AM +0100 »

Sorry I can't follow all these different flavours of 911 and RSR this that and the other so the 911's are currently dummy cars until someone with the knowledge sorts them out.

spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2019, 12:14:56 PM +0100 »

That car is so easy to drive, i should not be challenging the guys for fastest laps!  Is the Porsche on the same tyres as the others?

Personally i think it needs slowing down. Feels like so much more power and downforce compared to the Ferrari specifically as i drove it at donnington.

MaxVeloce
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2019, 12:52:57 PM +0100 »

I will be using this circuit for the forthcoming GT2 series!

Please use the ACU version of the track for that,  it looks so much nicer  Wink

I wasn't sure about joining this race but after spending some time this week doing back to back testing of the porsche / vette / 458  I decided to anyway,  but took the BMW which I havn't driven for a long time. I got ~ 30 minutes total before qually started and it wasn't enough really, that car locks its front wheels so easily and when it does they flat spot so quickly compared to other cars  Sad  I ended up running stupid amounts of rear brake to compensate and braking very early / gently just to preserve the tyres  Cheesy

My conclusion after testing this week (I need to do some more tests at another track or 2 to be sure) but so far the porsche is fastest, the vette and 458 are a little behind and pretty even, and the bmw is a sad tailgunner
Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2019, 01:25:17 PM +0100 »

We could take a look at the power to weight ratio of the cars to make them more equal? We probably can't fix the Beemer, altough it was the winning car here in the hands of a fast driver..

Alfrance

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2019, 09:06:50 PM +0100 »

My conclusion after testing this week (I need to do some more tests at another track or 2 to be sure) but so far the porsche is fastest, the vette and 458 are a little behind and pretty even, and the bmw is a sad tailgunner
Fully agree!
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2019, 10:11:45 PM +0100 »

IS there any planned race this sunday?

SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2019, 10:25:57 AM +0100 »

IS there any planned race this sunday?

Yes. My plan is to do GT3 @ Assen. I have set the server up to test the track but my pc has just done a win10 update and AC is now playing up so i cant test the track until i get it working again. Feel free to log on to the server to test the track. I think it is the RD version (will confirm when my pc has rebooted)
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 31, 2019, 10:31:12 AM +0100 »

The track link is:

https://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/tt-circuit-assen.4536/

If the track is not suitable there will still be a fun race tomorrow night using another track
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com