The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 19, 2024, 11:15:30 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A14CA Mosport: September 11, 2019
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC Season 14 Can Am - Mosport - Sep 11  (Read 14356 times)
Juge

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: September 18, 2019, 07:47:40 PM +0100 »

Qually and race time seems to be in order Smiley
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 18, 2019, 09:20:46 PM +0100 »

Can't ask more. Did the whole race no mistakes, and several pb's and FINISHED. For me a result.
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 18, 2019, 09:43:30 PM +0100 »

My Can Am curse continues after a bloody windows update caused me all sorts of dramas  Roll Eyes taken me two days to get my triple monitors re set up properly then when I joined tonight I found I had no controls.  taz my wheel wasn’t even showing in control panel and I had to repair the driver files  Angry then recalibrate again  Roll Eyes. I was spitting feathers!
Inevitably this meant I missed pre race practise, qually and had a delayed start from the pit lane!  Tongue

I was determined not to miss my race and knowing these cars can be unruly, hoped to steam on and catch any one that had incidents or slower pace. Sure enough First Kimi then Juge fell by the wayside and I rose to 6th place, determination rewarded  Smiley

Even got a grandstand seat watching the top two chasing to the finish line  Smiley Had the lap pace for a fight for 4th but hey ho, will take it.

picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 18, 2019, 10:01:05 PM +0100 »

shouldnt most of the info already be listed/saved in the server setup and SRW just needs to set the session lengths to match post 1 of this thread? (Being that its been running for a couple of weeks now on the practise server.  Undecided )
With all the morphine I'm on you expect me to know what I missed last week  Shocked

Good to see it went ahead ok, thanks SRW.

I'm now scheduled for an operation on Friday to reconstruct my left pelvis. I doubt I'll be out for next Wednesday's race.

MaxVeloce
« Reply #49 on: September 18, 2019, 10:14:56 PM +0100 »

I'm now scheduled for an operation on Friday to reconstruct my left pelvis. I doubt I'll be out for next Wednesday's race.

good luck for friday  Smiley
MaxVeloce
« Reply #50 on: September 18, 2019, 10:24:00 PM +0100 »

and meh to the race, didn't quite go to plan  Sad

Juge, I don't know what to say that incident,  for sure I thought you knew I was there and was gonna try coming back past like that so kinda expected you to be watching and leave a bit more room...   

I did wait for you as I don't like being in incidents where people go off, but it ended up costing both of us any chance of the win  Sad 
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: September 18, 2019, 10:26:23 PM +0100 »

shouldnt most of the info already be listed/saved in the server setup and SRW just needs to set the session lengths to match post 1 of this thread? (Being that its been running for a couple of weeks now on the practise server.  Undecided )
With all the morphine I'm on you expect me to know what I missed last week  Shocked

Good to see it went ahead ok, thanks SRW.

Sorry to read about you circumstances Pete. Best wishes for a successful operation and a speedy recovery. Will this be the end of your pole vaulting ambitions?  Wink

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: September 18, 2019, 11:12:12 PM +0100 »

[/quote]

[/quote]

I should be around next Wednesday if server duties are needed. Is there an AC race planned? I can see a race in the 'forthcoming' list for Road Atlanta, but there doesn't seem to be a race announcement yet. Is this still on course to go ahead?
Mark J
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: September 19, 2019, 08:41:02 AM +0100 »

First off, good luck Friday Pete, all the best. Secondly, big thanks to SRW for sorting the server  Smiley

Next week should be the scheduled last race of CanAM. Two regulars cant make it so was thinking of postponing it a week and letting the ACC boys have a race. Thats only okay if the rest of the CanAm regulars dont mind a week delay?

SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 19, 2019, 12:38:49 PM +0100 »

First off, good luck Friday Pete, all the best. Secondly, big thanks to SRW for sorting the server  Smiley

Next week should be the scheduled last race of CanAM. Two regulars cant make it so was thinking of postponing it a week and letting the ACC boys have a race. Thats only okay if the rest of the CanAm regulars dont mind a week delay?

Does anybody other than Picnic know how to use the ACC server? (because I don't)
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 19, 2019, 01:42:02 PM +0100 »

Sadly due to the patches that have come out the last few days the ACC server files will need updating entirely. This is not hard, everyone gets the server files as part of the game. Copy these up and edit the json files. The link on the desktop should still launch the game when needed.

If you save the exiting JSON files you can see how I configured the older version. There is also a PDF configuration document in the server folder, last time I looked it was far from complete but gives enough to get the server running

Mark J
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 19, 2019, 03:53:11 PM +0100 »

If too complicated to get an ACC race going then will stick with original plan of running next weeks AC CanAm race.

Bob

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 19, 2019, 04:34:23 PM +0100 »

thumbup2 thumbup2 thumbup2
Juge

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 19, 2019, 06:23:46 PM +0100 »

and meh to the race, didn't quite go to plan  Sad

Juge, I don't know what to say that incident,  for sure I thought you knew I was there and was gonna try coming back past like that so kinda expected you to be watching and leave a bit more room...   

I did wait for you as I don't like being in incidents where people go off, but it ended up costing both of us any chance of the win  Sad 

I was looking but saw you so far back when starting to turn to corner that I was not expecting you to be there and when I saw you it was too late to do anything. Sadly my reply does not work so I can not check how it really went but am happy to check if someone can send me reply file and put my hand up if it was my fault.

It wasn´t race I expected either… Got so heavy damage on suspension on that crash that on next lap on same fast right the car just would not turn and crashed again. Also my gearbox took so heavy damage that it broke on slightest miss-Shift couple laps later and race was done.
Mark J
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 20, 2019, 08:48:31 AM +0100 »

SRW, are you able to confirm if you can get the ACC updates running on the server? I need to put a race thread up for either event so people can practise over the weekend if they wish.
Otherwise i will stick with the original fixture which is AC Can-Am last round.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com