The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 18, 2024, 05:26:52 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A Brands Hatch: November 06, 2019
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC - Brands Hatch - Nov 6 - F1 1975 mod test race  (Read 1005 times)
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2019, 08:54:35 AM +0000 »

@fmg how did you get that dfv sound mod to work? i tried it for the brabham but it removed the engine noises. Do you have to rename all the entries in the guid.txt file to match the .bank name for the car?

MaxVeloce
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2019, 11:45:38 AM +0000 »

Drive the March Wink
The default is so low it even bottoms out on fast straights due to the downforce  Cheesy

Nice to know its a common problem,  I will continue trying to fettle the macca then

got to try that 6 wheeler at some point though, just because  Grin
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2019, 06:07:22 PM +0000 »

@fmg how did you get that dfv sound mod to work? i tried it for the brabham but it removed the engine noises. Do you have to rename all the entries in the guid.txt file to match the .bank name for the car?
Yup, that's the babber. Use notepad and Control+H to replace all instances within the guid.txt. I renamed all to match the names of the original files to be safe (Including the name of the bank file).
Once you get it working go out on a lone test at Silverstone or Zandy and use camera set 2  Cool

Drive the March Wink
The default is so low it even bottoms out on fast straights due to the downforce  Cheesy

Nice to know its a common problem,  I will continue trying to fettle the macca then

got to try that 6 wheeler at some point though, just because  Grin

Stiffer and higher fixes it - it seems to be as a result of how far the nose projects in front of the front wheels. Cars with higher noses like the Hesketh and Lotus don't seem to suffer at all. The March has a huge nose so can scrap even if you just raise the back a bit  laugh
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com