The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

March 29, 2024, 12:38:08 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: F1 1975 Series Discussion  (Read 5320 times)
MaxVeloce
« Reply #30 on: October 10, 2019, 02:21:27 PM +0100 »

free version  - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kl8beYR0UoM

pay version - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLYKr-argNA

there've been a few updates to it since then, but its still pretty similar...

accepting not everyone is going to want to buy it just for one race,  I'd be ok racing the free version
Fabri Fibra

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2019, 02:56:28 PM +0100 »

I think I've the pay version too, used for a race with another group.
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2019, 02:58:07 PM +0100 »

i'm happy to buy the full fat version as i like my realism, but i'm worried it'll cause a mis-match with the freebie version or shouldnt it be an issue as presume it just has extra graphics files?  Undecided

understood on testing the driver entry file, maybe we'd need a 3rd test race for that because at the moment i think people would like time to test and try out the 15 different cars available as they all have subtle differences in handling/power delivery.

MaxVeloce
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2019, 03:55:32 PM +0100 »

i'm happy to buy the full fat version as i like my realism, but i'm worried it'll cause a mis-match with the freebie version or shouldnt it be an issue as presume it just has extra graphics files?  Undecided

I just compared the files,  the main track .kn5 (which I believe the game uses for cheat checking / mismatch errors) is totally different,  so it has to be one or the other
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: October 18, 2019, 08:42:49 AM +0100 »

This is the presumed driver line up (so far) for the upcoming F1 '75 series. Please feel free to let others know/make invites etc. as i am now away for a couple of weeks. Its not bad at a potential 13 drivers, but be nice to get 15 or more. Not sure if Jeff is still intending to race?

1)MJ
2)Max Veloce
3)Stefan (Postal)
4)Fabri
5)Bob - Fittipaldi
6)FMG
7)Kdiesel - BRM
8)Jeff
9)Picnic
10)Goldtop
11)SirBarone?
12) L4de
13) The other Finn!
14)ibnsolmyer

I havent decided on the Argentina replacement yet (typically its round 1 !) so may start with Brazil instead. I like the idea of running Long Beach but havent had a chance to test the track. If someone can test it while i'm away that would be useful. Need to know if it works on the server too. I think a gritty street track would be fun in these and a nice challenge.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2019, 02:27:38 PM +0000 by Mark J » Logged

picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 18, 2019, 12:37:00 PM +0100 »

As much as I want to take part I think it'll be another 4-6 weeks before I'll be allowed back in the racing seat, it breaks all the rules for hip flex since my replacement  Cry

At least I am home again so should be able to help out again with server stuff, I'll get ACC updated once 1.1 lands

Barone

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2019, 06:45:15 PM +0100 »

yeah I should be in, maybe not in all races most on most of them!
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2019, 10:39:33 PM +0100 »

As much as I want to take part I think it'll be another 4-6 weeks before I'll be allowed back in the racing seat, it breaks all the rules for hip flex since my replacement  Cry

At least I am home again so should be able to help out again with server stuff, I'll get ACC updated once 1.1 lands

glad to hear you are back at home  Smiley

I am looking forward to doing another race in ACC. maybe we could try one this Wednesday.
IbnSolmyr

The fastest guy ever to find a way to be slow.

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 22, 2019, 01:14:13 AM +0100 »

Hello all !

Some here could remember me as an old GTL/PnG driver, mostly from the vanished and regretted NoGrip place. Nicely got my attention on your series thanks to Fabrizio, I might be in if you're ok with this.
Though I don't know this mod pack appearently..  Undecided

See you.. Smiley

Also known as "Solmyr"
Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 22, 2019, 07:37:54 AM +0100 »

Hi. I believe we have raced each other before. Good to see you have found our little corner of simracing on the web. We are in the process of testing this mod ourselves, so you are right on time. Championship should start within a couple of weeks.

We tend to have races with classic cars on a fairly regular basis, so you'll probably feel right at home as i did when racing at NoGrip.

School is important, but race cars are importanter
IbnSolmyr

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 22, 2019, 04:27:30 PM +0100 »

Yes, I remember Mark J, Bob, Kimi, Jeff, Goldtop and Lade too, but no so sure about some of them being the same persons I was used to race with.
Been a long time..  Roll Eyes

Also known as "Solmyr"
IbnSolmyr

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 22, 2019, 04:31:44 PM +0100 »

By the way, wasn't this site related to "junkies" at some point ? I was looking for this simracingjunkies.xxx site or something, these last days, but couldn't find it anymore. Or it the same forum ? I don't remember.

Huh

Grin

Also known as "Solmyr"
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 22, 2019, 04:33:42 PM +0100 »

By the way, wasn't this site related to "junkies" at some point ? I was looking for this simracingjunkies.xxx site or something, these last days, but couldn't find it anymore. Or it the same forum ? I don't remember.

Huh

Grin
Sim-junkies was a different site which has now deceased.

BTW we now host No-grip GTL events here. Maybe you should have a look around here https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=14995.msg273262#msg273262 and see if any of your old mates are there.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2019, 04:37:05 PM +0100 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

KDiesel

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 22, 2019, 05:19:20 PM +0100 »

Yes, I remember Mark J, Bob, Kimi, Jeff, Goldtop and Lade too, but no so sure about some of them being the same persons I was used to race with.
Been a long time..  Roll Eyes

We are same old farts, still doing this...and saga continues. Cheesy I remember you Solmyr, nice to see that you are back.
IbnSolmyr

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 22, 2019, 09:40:28 PM +0100 »

Yes !!
Damn, nostalgia is getting me ! Cheesy

Thank you for the link.

Hello Kimi !

Also known as "Solmyr"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com