by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

April 29, 2024, 03:19:51 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Brands Hatch Superprix 29th-30th June  (Read 323 times)
EvilClive
UKGPL Senior Consultant
UKGPL Moderators

I always play by the rules.... they are MY rules!

View Profile
« on: June 20, 2019, 03:27:55 PM +0100 »

Some of the more obsessive motor racing fans over at UKGPL are having our annual fix of motorsport in a week's time, and as I frequent the halls of UKGTL quite often I thought that I would extend an open invitation to fellow simracers to join us.
https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=15524.new#new

The venue is Brands Hatch and several of us will be there for the whole weekend from Friday afternoon, drinking beer/watching cars/drinking beer/ discussing cars/drinking beer/discussing simracing/drinking beer and occasionally sleeping too.
Seriously, we don't drink that much and we simply have a convivial time with a group of like minded simracers, watching the real life counterparts of our virtual world battle it out on track.

The facilities are good and we have access to the restaurants and bars in the evening when all of the action is over until around 10p.m.
Camping is free ( tent or caravan/campervan ) and there are quite a few B&B's within easy distance if camping does not get your motor running.

Tickets are £30 for the whole weekend, or individual day tickets are available, plus passes to get into the various stands are £5 per day. From previous experience there is no need to buy a stand pass until you need it, because they are usually 70% empty

Evil Waza, now a completely reformed character!
          **NOW AVAILABLE ON TWITCH @    evilclive67
Rank   Only when I sweat
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com