Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 26, 2024, 10:42:29 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • TPG S2 R06 - Spa: July 17, 2006
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: TPG Season 2 - Round 6 - Spa Enduro  (Read 3721 times)
Haiku

View Profile
« on: July 14, 2006, 02:20:11 PM +0100 »

Date: Monday, 17th July

Sessions:

Practice 2: 7:00pm London time (30 mins)
Qual 2:  7:30pm London time (25 mins)
Warmup: 7:55pm London time (5 mins)
Race: 8:00pm London time (80 mins)

Cars allowed:

GT

Any GT car plus the Mclaren F1, G2 Viper, Corvette and SEAT

NGT

Ferrari 360, Porsche 911 GT3-RS, Porsche 911 Bi-Turbo, Mosler, Vertigo and Morgan

G3:

Lotus Elise, BMW Z3M, Porsche GT3 Cup

Weather: Dry

Server: "TPG Racing 1.4" in the lobby

Password: same password as season1, pm Whitham or Haiku if you need it.

Notes:

(1) This is the fourth round for Season 2 European Championship Series
(2) We will be using the official TPG car skin pack: http://tpgforums.fraghard.com/showthread.php?t=1150
(3) Teamspeak server address -> 69.28.242.210:8772 (pm Haiku if you wish access)
(4) Results will be posted to the SLS site at: http://www.tpgracing.net

This is a special endurance race this week - 80 minutes with twice the points at stake.  Please note the modified start/session times.

Please post below if you plan on participating, have a question/problem/concern/bitch.  Make sure you are registered for the Euro Series and that you have a car selected for it in your driver's profile.  Make sure ahead of time you can join the server and remember we are running GTR version 1.4.  If you need help with the car skin pack post below.

A patch for the TPG Skin pack has been released - v1.3, visit the link above for more information.  If you install the update but still get sound problems, a switch to a standard car should take care of the problem.  Also, visit the SLS site (see note 4 above) for weekly race recaps.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 02:47:21 PM +0100 by Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer » Logged

[This space for rent]
Haiku

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2006, 06:13:40 PM +0100 »

Just an FYI, here are the country standings after 5 rounds of the European Championship Series:

Germany - 107
UK - 81
USA - 7

With twice the points up for grabs this is a great opportunity for the UK to close the gap and even pull ahead in the points if UKGTR packs the field.

[This space for rent]
Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2006, 06:25:51 PM +0100 »

What? How the f*** do you count this points?  Huh

TT

Wink
« Last Edit: July 14, 2006, 08:23:50 PM +0100 by Truetom » Logged
Haiku

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2006, 06:47:15 PM +0100 »

Wait a sec,

After five rounds of action, the GT class country standings are as follows:

Germany - 107
United Kingdom - 81
United States - 7

After five rounds of action the NGT class country standings are as follows:

United States - 61
Slovenia - 40
Netherlands - 12
Serbia - 5

TT,

It's actually pretty simple.  I do the Country standings outside of SLS.  It's just the sum of points earned by drivers from each country each week.  Just go through the race results on the SLS site and add up the points of drivers by country.

[This space for rent]
Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2006, 08:24:06 PM +0100 »

ok  Grin

TT
Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2006, 09:19:01 PM +0100 »

Well, I was alone in a NGT so I drove for a half hour, then GTs started to lap me and I was an obstacle for no reason. So I quit, NGT win or not.

TT
Haiku

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2006, 12:27:55 AM +0100 »

Mark,

Congrats on a very fine race and 2nd place amongst all those Alien Lister drivers!!!  Wh00t !!!

[This space for rent]
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2006, 10:52:16 AM +0100 »

Thanks again Haiku,

shame a few more drivers off here couldnt attend. :'(

Mind you we had Mo, Truetom, Whitham and myself.

It was a great race guys with 18? drivers present. A quality endurance event with a good mixed field of nationalities competing.

I'm away on hols for next couple of weeks unfortunately so if anyone wants to fly the Union Jack in my absence please do !  Cool

mo
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2006, 12:27:07 PM +0100 »

Congrats on a good drive Mark. I was behind you for a lap until I flew it into the scenery. Managed to drop back to 9th after a few more spins Roll Eyes
One too many beers with the bbq I'm afraid, although I was able to keep it together for a while and didn't contact anyone. Except for the warm up lap where I was rear ended three times - very offputting.
I hope to make the next one too, see you there.
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2006, 01:06:49 PM +0100 »

Yeah got to admit, i thought the warm up lap was an accident awaiting to happen. Roll Eyes  Perhaps TPG need to adopt the pit-lane limiter that has turned out so well in UKGTR races.
There was too much 'flooring it off then slamming the anchors on', going on down the field causing concertina effects. When i eventually crossed the line thru bunching, the front 5 or so had already gone up through Eau rouge !!

Perhaps Haiku and Whitham can put a notice up at race start to alert peeps not to do it  angel

whitham69

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2006, 03:30:24 PM +0100 »

Yeah got to admit, i thought the warm up lap was an accident awaiting to happen. Roll Eyes  Perhaps TPG need to adopt the pit-lane limiter that has turned out so well in UKGTR races.
There was too much 'flooring it off then slamming the anchors on', going on down the field causing concertina effects. When i eventually crossed the line thru bunching, the front 5 or so had already gone up through Eau rouge !!

Perhaps Haiku and Whitham can put a notice up at race start to alert peeps not to do it  angel

This had been in decision since the imola NGT race which was alot worse with 7 cars "parked" side by side... It a grey area TBH but something needs to be done I agree. We might start to moderate the formation lap with out any appeals from the drivers and see if giving People cautions and then penalty's will help. getting the hole shot is part of racing and using limiter kinds of stops this and if you at the back off the field the pole blokes going 150mph while your doing 36mph. The difference between were the pole setter is and the last person the cross line can be very vast, but it is an option open to us.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com