by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 27, 2024, 11:00:58 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Project Cars 2 - A very good sim (IMO)  (Read 1126 times)
phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2020, 09:48:25 PM +0100 »

ok, You can buy it and then add DLCs, or buy Deluxe, which is everthing and a season pass, though I don't know what it's
a pass to. Was assuming you bought the Deluxe

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2020, 10:46:41 AM +0100 »

ok, You can buy it and then add DLCs, or buy Deluxe, which is everthing and a season pass, though I don't know what it's
a pass to. Was assuming you bought the Deluxe
I just checked again and I was wrong. I did get the Deluxe edition (£34.99) which came with all DLC's except for the Japanese cars bonus pack which I had to buy separately (£1.99).

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

roguk

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2020, 08:08:44 PM +0100 »

Hi just fired up PC2 to try again (last time was about a year ago) must have been some sort of update as had to wait before i could play, installed Christians/Jack Spade FFb file then as we had just done Rouen with the Renault 5 turbo i selected PC2 Rouen and the 1984 Renault 5 turbo, with a few adjustments this car was a blast to drive plus the addition of great graphics day night change and variable weather. The AI are okay but with 20 cars they slowed right down at bend 4 Virage on 1st lap. Game is available from CDKEYS at mo for £9.99 you then use your key to activate game on Steam. Also very easy to setup to play on line, tried this but no one joined.

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2020, 11:54:48 AM +0100 »

There is a couple of series using the Renault's in the career mode, all at UK tracks with different weather conditions. At first I couldn't drive them, the back end would swing out at the slightest provacation. I went online and read that setting the rear tyre's to their lowest pressure setting helped get some heat into them and they did become a bit grippier. Someone said that this is what the cars were like in RL. Designed to go around turns very easily with a very loose back end.
There was also an online series of these on You Tube with some excellent racing content.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

roguk

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2020, 04:37:27 PM +0100 »

Hi  in Tuning setup, click load setup, here you find setups you have saved and stable and loose setups.
In Time Trail you can select the leader board drivers setups for your car and have there ghost car on track, save the setup if you want to keep it.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 01, 2020, 10:27:04 AM +0100 »

PC2 now on sale at Steam until 6th May.

Get it now at 80% off!

Standard edition £8.99 (No additional content  no )

Deluxe edition £13.99 (includes all additional content, including Motorsport bonus pack which cannot be purchased separately, but not Japanese cars bonus pack  thumbup1 )

Japanese cars bonus pack £1.99

So for an outlay of £15.98 you can get everything.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:35:46 AM +0100 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

Markus

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 06, 2020, 12:59:16 PM +0100 »

Thanks for the hint ;-)
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2020, 12:07:14 AM +0100 »

PC2 now on sale at Steam until 5th June.

Get it now at 84% off!

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com