Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 27, 2024, 04:45:28 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking to run Team colours  (Read 3393 times)
Zerbubus

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2006, 01:02:55 AM +0100 »

Well i have been practicing hard now, and although i'm no where near the level of most of the drivers i have seen race, i do think i can now do a good job with the right setups. Although i like racing GT's, i think NGT's would be better for me for now, as they are a bit easier to drive (well just). I'm happy to say that the community here has been more then helpful getting me going, and more in to this game (GTR) then i thought i would get.

For that i Say a Big Thank You[/color]

One thing that would really make me feel at home would be me being able to maybe run team colours of some sort. If this is possible, please let me know. I hate entering a race then having to try to pick a car skin that will stand out, yet not use someones Team colours. Oh and i really can never remember which are add0on skins and which are game ones. If it means i have to show how i race, by a test, so be it. Just let me know when and where.

Thanks anyway Smiley

28CDM Driver

JonM_uk

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 01:15:10 AM +0100 »

I don't think there's gonna be another skin pack for GTR. You'll have to wait for GTR2 (shouldn't be too much longer)for that But I believe there's going to be regular updates for GTL if you've got that game mate Cool

Zerbubus

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 02:34:56 AM +0100 »

well i have been invited to team 28CD, now all i need do is to find out when there website is back up and check out what colours they use

28CDM Driver

Truetom

Ljubljana, Slovenia

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 07:33:08 AM +0100 »

Their website is on, I just think the team leader (Greg) is on vacation.  Smiley

TT
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com