by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 26, 2024, 10:40:36 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 NoGrip Legacy HTC Event 1: Imola Twin Race.  (Read 561 times)
Nappe1
Ex-NoGrip Coordinator
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Protobuilders' Garage

View Profile
« on: March 12, 2020, 08:12:53 PM +0000 »

NoGrip Legacy HTC Championship 2020
Imola twin race event
16th of March, 2020

The Season Starter: two races in Original Imola GP

Server info:
- Server Name: NoGrip Legacy HTC Server
- Password: tc4ever

1st Race
Track: Imola, Italy.
Track download: Original GTL Track
Allowed Classes: Division ½ classes.
  • up to 500cc.
  • 500 - 700cc.
Qualifying: 20 minutes, starts at 19:40 GMT.
Race: Length 9 laps, starts at approx. 20:00  GMT.
Scoring:
  • Both classes score points separately. Winner of each class receives 9 points, 2nd in each class receives 8 points and so on and so forth.
  • Overall winner of the race scores additional 1 point.
  • Start in a class where driver has not started yet in this season, scores automatically 3 additional points.

2nd Race
Track: Imola, Spain.
Track download: Original GTL Track
Allowed Classes: Division 1 classes.
  • 700 - 850 cc
  • 850 - 1000 cc
Qualifying: 20 minutes, starts approx 20:25 GMT.
Race: Length 9 laps.
Scoring:
  • Both classes score points separately. Winner of each class receives 9 points, 2nd in each class receives 8 points and so on and so forth.
  • Overall winner of the race scores additional 1 point.
  • Start in a class where driver has not started yet in this season, scores automatically 3 additional points.

Notes
- Championship main thread, with calendar, cars, classes and other info: https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=18592.0
« Last Edit: March 12, 2020, 08:32:32 PM +0000 by Nappe1 » Logged

GTL Modding: The real never ending story.
Member of - Protobuilders' Garage - Brickyard Legends Team - RP Design
EvilClive
UKGPL Senior Consultant
UKGPL Moderators

I always play by the rules.... they are MY rules!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2020, 03:16:08 PM +0000 »

As it was a wet Saturday afternoon, I thought I would check out GTL cars/tracks etc for next week and especially the No-Grip series as there are so many different options.

Tried a lap in the under 500cc Giannini and was able to go and make a cup of tea whilst it trundled along the main straight!!! lol.  Then I loaded the Suzuki Fronte to see if that was equally slow. But..
I have the car loaded and I can sit in and drive, but no sound?? I wondered if the engine is so smooth and Japanese that it does not make any noise??? or is it battery powered ( 2xAAA?)
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 03:33:32 PM +0000 by EvilClive » Logged

Evil Waza, now a completely reformed character!
          **NOW AVAILABLE ON TWITCH @    evilclive67
Rank   Only when I sweat
Bob M.

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2020, 06:58:28 PM +0000 »

Clive:
I'm going to use the 2 Zuzuki's and my sound is OK on both.  They are both about 10K screamers.  Maybe you should try a reload............

Bob M.
Nappe1
Ex-NoGrip Coordinator
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Protobuilders' Garage

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2020, 06:28:02 PM +0000 »

Server is up.

GTL Modding: The real never ending story.
Member of - Protobuilders' Garage - Brickyard Legends Team - RP Design
EvilClive
UKGPL Senior Consultant
UKGPL Moderators

I always play by the rules.... they are MY rules!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2020, 06:34:35 PM +0000 »

thanks Bob. I did some digging around in the dedicated No Grip GTL Install and discovered...…

I had copied across the Game Data folder with all of the cars etc for the forthcoming series and all of the cars etc appeared to have been put in the correct place.
Upon deeper inspection, the Suzuki car folder was there and had all the relevant bits to make it work. Then I focused on the SOUNDS and uncovered the Suzuki folder, so it looked like I should have noise. But when I opened that folder it was empty Huh!!

Fortunately I still had the original Game Data download in my Downloads, so I opened that alongside the install and compared things. The same Suzuki sounds folder had a full compliment of subfiles/folders.
Rather strange as I had copied and pasted that very same Game Data folder into my No Grip install. At least it was simple fix, just copy and paste the missing bits into the Suzuki Sounds folder and that worked.
It did not make the Suzuki any faster, but at least it makes some noise now !!  Grin

Evil Waza, now a completely reformed character!
          **NOW AVAILABLE ON TWITCH @    evilclive67
Rank   Only when I sweat
Bob M.

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2020, 07:39:50 PM +0000 »

Well it looks like I won't make the race today.  We here in the states are on Daylight savings time now, so will be a hour later than normal for me.  My wife has her "Hen House" get togethers on some Monday afternoons and I would have to leave sometime in the first race to pick her up.  Might just have her take a Taxi home in  the future conflicts like today, but after you guys get on DST should be ok....Glad you got sound on your car Clive, it's such a sweet mellow tone LOL

Bob M.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2020, 01:08:35 AM +0000 »

but after you guys get on DST should be ok
BST (British Summer Time) begins on the 29th March, Bob.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

SpecialKS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2020, 03:41:51 PM +0000 »

Result_Race 1

Result_Race 2

Cool

So long

SpecialKS
aka Eifelblitz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: