by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

April 16, 2024, 01:26:07 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 NoGrip Legacy HTC Event 2: Ahvenisto Twin Race.  (Read 511 times)
Nappe1
Ex-NoGrip Coordinator
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Protobuilders' Garage

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2020, 05:53:10 PM +0000 »

NoGrip Legacy HTC Championship 2020
Ahvenisto twin race event
30th of March, 2020

Same classes but smaller track. Smiley

Server info:
- Server Name: NoGrip Legacy HTC Server
- Password: tc4ever

1st Race
Track: Ahvenisto, Hämeenlinna, Finland.
Track download: *CLICK* (make sure that you have this exact version!)
Allowed Classes: Division ½ classes.
  • up to 500cc.
  • 500 - 700cc.
Qualifying: 20 minutes, starts at 19:40 BST.
Race: Length 13 laps, starts at approx. 20:00  BST.
Scoring:
  • Both classes score points separately. Winner of each class receives 9 points, 2nd in each class receives 8 points and so on and so forth.
  • Overall winner of the race scores additional 1 point.
  • Start in a class where driver has not started yet in this season, scores automatically 3 additional points.

2nd Race
Track: Same as in race 1.
Allowed Classes: Division 1 classes.
  • 700 - 850 cc
  • 850 - 1000 cc
Qualifying: 20 minutes, starts approx 20:25 BST.
Race: Length 13 laps.
Scoring:
  • Both classes score points separately. Winner of each class receives 9 points, 2nd in each class receives 8 points and so on and so forth.
  • Overall winner of the race scores additional 1 point.
  • Start in a class where driver has not started yet in this season, scores automatically 3 additional points.

Notes
- Championship main thread, with calendar, cars, classes and other info: https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=18592.0
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 06:28:11 PM +0000 by Nappe1 » Logged

GTL Modding: The real never ending story.
Member of - Protobuilders' Garage - Brickyard Legends Team - RP Design
Markus

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 11:31:04 AM +0100 »

Raceday!! Cool
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 11:52:40 AM +0100 »

thumbup2

My first race in weeks

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

SpecialKS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 01:33:30 PM +0100 »

Welcome back, Tony  Smiley thumbup1

So long

SpecialKS
aka Eifelblitz
Nappe1
Ex-NoGrip Coordinator
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Protobuilders' Garage

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 05:26:48 PM +0100 »

Server is now up. Smiley

GTL Modding: The real never ending story.
Member of - Protobuilders' Garage - Brickyard Legends Team - RP Design
Dominick

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 06:10:46 PM +0100 »

Server is now up. Smiley
All in order  thumbup1
phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 09:26:07 PM +0100 »

Enjoyed that.  Grin  Missed race one because I assumed Prac, but it was qual  Shocked went for a comfort break and came back to find the race clock running
and I was 80 secs behind. thought maybe something had screwed up so quit before I realised what had happened  Embarrassed

Do I need to do something to get "invited"? didn't know about this series until 10 mins before qual  Huh
« Last Edit: March 30, 2020, 09:34:03 PM +0100 by phspok » Logged

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Dimitar Dulichki

Turbo Racing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2020, 09:37:00 PM +0100 »

It was so mutch fun even though i raced only in Race 1. I had to take the slowest car on the grid - some Suzuki i think cause the game didnt allowed me to change it. Every lap was learning and getting better with the car and the track. And at the end ot the Race i set up a 1:46 with witch i am delighted. I t5hink i get the most iof the circumstances. BTW it was great to drive here with these cars. Thanks for the fun everybody.

Hope to fix the problem for the next round and see you there.

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - Hunter Thompson

My YouTube Sim Racing Channel

My Twitch Sim Racing Channel
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2020, 09:42:36 PM +0100 »

Hope to fix the problem for the next round and see you there.
I've sent you a pm

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2020, 09:44:34 PM +0100 »

Do I need to do something to get "invited"? didn't know about this series until 10 mins before qual  Huh
Link available under Upcoming events "GTL Monday"

Also use the "Show unread posts since last visit" link.

Markus

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2020, 06:55:43 AM +0100 »

It was a great pleasure to see such a big grid. There was really traffic on the track.
The races were nice too, espeacially the second race. I had a not so good start and was 4th after a few corners. But then I gained two positions and I was directly behind Hristo. I could follow him and I was quicker in the twisty sections of the track. But on the long straight the Abarth pulled away lap by lap. No chance for the Imp. I had to wait for Hristo making a mistake  but there was none. But in lap 12 he suddenly became slower and I could overtake him. As he chatted it was a lack of fuel. Too bad, it could have been your save win. Very well driven!
Try XD! tool on website vitumo.de It shows you the exact amount of fuel you need (and much more).
Hope to see you all next monday!
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2020, 10:27:58 AM +0100 »

Link for XD http://www.vitumo.de/
« Last Edit: April 03, 2020, 01:57:09 PM +0100 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

Hristo Itchov

There is no limit!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2020, 03:53:38 PM +0100 »

Thanks, I do actually use XD, but it was simply lack of practice and time to make sure I had enough fuel for the race. I was still working on my setup during qualifying, as I've never driven that car before and the default was rather bad. I fueled it up without really knowing the consumption, but basing it on the first race car (8 liters for that one), plus 5 additional liters, so 13 in total. 14 or 15 would have been enough.

Anyway, I was delegated the lead after those in front of me made mistakes in the span of just 1 lap and a half, but then I had to really push hard to keep Markus behind, as he was really quick in the slower corners. As long as I didn't make mistakes though, it was OK, as the power advantage I had was sufficient to pull me away from him. Great driving in that underpowered car, Markus!

As for the first race, I had no chance to challenge Markus. During the race I almost managed a 1:36 on one of the laps, but made a mistake in the latter part of the lap. Still happy with 2nd place, considering I've never driven the car and had to improvise with the setup. I knew the track from GPL, but it just feels different in these cars, plus the layout is slightly different as well, particularly the curbs.

SpecialKS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2020, 08:55:23 PM +0100 »

Result_Race 1

Result_Race 2

Cool

So long

SpecialKS
aka Eifelblitz
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: