The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

March 28, 2024, 04:59:41 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • ACC Nürburgring: April 12, 2020
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC AC Competizione - Nürburgring - Apr 12  (Read 1069 times)
frex

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2020, 11:05:59 AM +0100 »

Mfd works okay for me Frex. I’ve set it to my d-wheel joggle on the wheel for easier manoeuvre about the menu.

Yes, that's exactly what I've done. Like I said, all worked fine in a practice race, but not last night in the online race. I could navigate around the MFD as normal, but pressing the button to confirm choices just locked up the screen. I will have another look at it, probably something wrong with my button mappings that only shows up in multiplayer.

I'm also aware you have to be in first gear for the limiter to work. My main issue with it now is ensuring I am down to 50kph before engaging it, as that feels incredibly slow, and if you're not down to that speed before the pit-entry line you get a penalty whether it's engaged or not - could that be the problem?
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2020, 12:37:02 PM +0100 »

did wonder if it may have been crossing the entry line but fairly sure I slowed right down in case that happened. I was quite surprised to get the S&G as very wary in the pits in ACC after getting clobbered with a dual penalty in my first league race!

For those that don't know, Aris of Kunos has posted a load of useful ACC videos on youtube. Search for 'Aris Drives'   Smiley

SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2020, 04:46:06 PM +0100 »

Also, I was again stuck not being able to go to the grid at the start with the Drive button greyed out, although this time I found cycling to another car and then back again rectified that one.

@frex, did you try clicking on the greyed out button? I noticed my 'DRIVE' button was greyed out as well, but it still worked when I clicked on it.

With regards to the full warm up lap, I was just trying out the different options available. I have noticed that the tyres are warm when the cars set off from the grid so there is not really any need for a warm up lap, will probably scrap it in future.
frex

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2020, 03:27:05 PM +0100 »

@frex, did you try clicking on the greyed out button? I noticed my 'DRIVE' button was greyed out as well, but it still worked when I clicked on it.

Ah ok, maybe I did not actually try clicking on it, thanks for the heads-up. Also, I now see that I did make an error in mapping my buttons, so the MFD thing is a non-issue, it's all fine now.

For those that don't know, Aris of Kunos has posted a load of useful ACC videos on youtube. Search for 'Aris Drives'   Smiley

Thanks  thumbup1

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com