The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 23, 2024, 04:38:47 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A15 fun - Maserati @ Mugello: April 15, 2020
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC fun - Maserati @ Mugello - Apr 15  (Read 759 times)
Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2020, 08:06:32 PM +0100 »

I am running late. Probably not going to make the race tonight.

School is important, but race cars are importanter
nocatu

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2020, 08:47:56 PM +0100 »

Damn, got a bsod after the second corner, hopefully no one had any problems because of that, cya next time!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2020, 08:50:38 PM +0100 by nocatu » Logged
picnic
Director, Servers
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2020, 10:24:12 PM +0100 »

That was interesting, didn't think I was going to be able to race! I have the PC on a smart socket and it decided to be a stupid socket and nothing could talk to it. Traditionally I'd turn it on and off like I do the lights and all would be well except this one is plugged in behind a desk that requires crawling on the floor to get to. With my physical issues that was never going to happen. As a last resort I turned my router on and off. Luckily this fixed it Smiley

Sadly my speed wasn't up to much. Made a few places at the start as others had issues but people came back passed me. Car ended up with so much understeer I was just getting slower and slower as the race progressed. Wasn't really much fun in the end. Still all good conditioning to help my leg get better Smiley

Looking forward to next week's race although I'm expecting a similar performance and everyone to drive away from me. Just hope the car remains fun for the race.

Thanks for organising these Tim Smiley

frex

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 16, 2020, 03:37:36 PM +0100 »

Another fun car! Not tried this one before, it was pretty wacky.. But really enjoyed that, especially the first half trying to hold off Fabri. Unfortunately the small errors started creeping in as the rear tyres went away a bit in the second half and I started losing time here and there. Last few laps with Lorenzo and Tim also fun though. Congrats Fabri and all.
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 16, 2020, 05:09:17 PM +0100 »

Yeah, I thought these were a hoot hence picking them Grin
Despite starting from the pits after hitting the wrong key just before the race I thoroughly enjoyed that - especially the final battle with yourself and Lorenzo.

Happy with finishing only 10 seconds from Fabri given how much further back a pit start puts you Smiley

I'm looking forward to next weeks race even more though - as it should provide some great action regardless of car choice!
Fabri Fibra

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2020, 12:33:57 AM +0100 »

I had a good battle with Frex and Lorenzo. I took the lead after a clean pass at San Donato braking. Then Frex did some small mistakes so I did a great gap and I was able to control the race.

I did the last 2 laps very-very slowly, because I was near to running out of fuel.  angel

Unfortunately Tim had problems at the start. In any case, a good and unexpected italian 1-2.

A good car with a nice handling.

Ps: 0 troubles with the tires.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2020, 12:51:17 AM +0100 by Fabri Fibra » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com