by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

April 29, 2024, 01:38:48 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: 2020 NoGrip Legacy HTC Event 5: Gold Coast Twin Race  (Read 526 times)
Nappe1
Ex-NoGrip Coordinator
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Protobuilders' Garage

View Profile
« on: April 13, 2020, 05:18:40 PM +0100 »

NoGrip Legacy HTC Championship 2020
Gold Coast / Surfers Paradise twin race event
20th of April, 2020

Moving to Australia. Smiley

Server info:
- Server Name: NoGrip Legacy HTC Server
- Password: tc4ever

1st Race
Track: Surfers Paradise
Track download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VgLYQ61j0DP6T3GKoNtRBjyDFMYLF5-c
Allowed Classes: Division 1 classes.
  • 700 - 850cc.
  • 850 - 1000cc.
Qualifying: 20 minutes, starts at 19:40 BST.
Race: Length 9 laps, starts at approx. 20:00  BST.
Scoring:
  • Both classes score points separately. Winner of each class receives 9 points, 2nd in each class receives 8 points and so on and so forth.
  • Overall winner of the race scores additional 1 point.
  • Start in a class where driver has not started yet in this season, scores automatically 3 additional points.

2nd Race
Track: Surfers' Paradise
Track download: Same as the first race.
Allowed Classes: Division 2 classes.
  • 1000 - 1300 cc
  • 1300 - 1600 cc
Qualifying: 20 minutes, starts approx 20:25 BST.
Race: Length 9 laps.
Scoring:
  • Both classes score points separately. Winner of each class receives 9 points, 2nd in each class receives 8 points and so on and so forth.
  • Overall winner of the race scores additional 1 point.
  • Start in a class where driver has not started yet in this season, scores automatically 3 additional points.

Notes
- Championship main thread, with calendar, cars, classes and other info: https://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=18592.0
« Last Edit: April 13, 2020, 05:59:30 PM +0100 by Nappe1 » Logged

GTL Modding: The real never ending story.
Member of - Protobuilders' Garage - Brickyard Legends Team - RP Design
Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2020, 05:44:17 PM +0100 »

Err, I think the date should be 20th April, not March, Lasse.  Roll Eyes
Nappe1
Ex-NoGrip Coordinator
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Protobuilders' Garage

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2020, 06:00:08 PM +0100 »

Err, I think the date should be 20th April, not March, Lasse.  Roll Eyes

Yep and the timezones should be BST, not GMT.
Now fixed.

Dimitar Dulichki

Turbo Racing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2020, 06:42:59 PM +0100 »

Love Surfers Paradise, cant wait for the race.

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - Hunter Thompson

My YouTube Sim Racing Channel

My Twitch Sim Racing Channel
misnoimis

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2020, 07:28:01 PM +0100 »

I see the Gold Coast /Surfers Paradise Track is online. When I tried to login using the SRou password I got the message TRACK NOT INSTALLED. I have downloaded and installed the track, it all works fine offline. I am wondering is it me or is there a glitch? Having recently failed to race in my two previous attempts to come back to online racing, the first time I got booted out (not my fault). The second time I had to boot myself out (very much my fault). I was hoping Monday would be third time lucky.

If the problems at my end I will try reinstalling the track.

BTW I noticed I had no sounds for the 1970 Mini850 and the 1970 Abarth 850TC. Is this also my installation?

Cheers

misnoimis
Dimitar Dulichki

Turbo Racing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2020, 08:00:10 PM +0100 »

Its the game that is making people thinking they have the track. When you dont have the track the game says that the server is running the last track you drove. The UKGTL Server is at Rouen with the Renault 5 Turbo mod - thats the reason you cant join. Smiley I can start a dedicated server for you to try and join just to be sure everything is ok.

And for the part with the sounds - i have no clue here.

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - Hunter Thompson

My YouTube Sim Racing Channel

My Twitch Sim Racing Channel
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2020, 11:04:37 PM +0100 »

I see the Gold Coast /Surfers Paradise Track is online. When I tried to login using the SRou password I got the message TRACK NOT INSTALLED. I have downloaded and installed the track, it all works fine offline. I am wondering is it me or is there a glitch? Having recently failed to race in my two previous attempts to come back to online racing, the first time I got booted out (not my fault). The second time I had to boot myself out (very much my fault). I was hoping Monday would be third time lucky.

If the problems at my end I will try reinstalling the track.

BTW I noticed I had no sounds for the 1970 Mini850 and the 1970 Abarth 850TC. Is this also my installation?

Cheers

misnoimis

Hi Mike, allow me to explain what's happening here. This series is run by Lasse (Nappe1) and not UKGTL. We are simply acting as a conduit, to allow ex-NoGrip jockeys and other ne'er-do-wells to continue to enjoy their sim racing, now that NoGrip has passed.

Lasse will post when the Lobby is running his series. It is not running at the moment.

Why you have no sound is another problem. The Mini 850 uses standard Mini sounds. The Abarth 850 uses standard Abarth sounds. Check in GameData/Sounds/Cars that you have files beginning Abarth and Mini.

BTW you need to read the original post as it clearly states what the correct password is (not the standard UKGTK one).
« Last Edit: April 19, 2020, 11:08:00 PM +0100 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

misnoimis

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2020, 10:56:48 AM +0100 »

Thank you guys. I just wanted to check my install was working OK online. When I saw the track was available online I tried to join and test it. As the NoGrip password did not work I tried the SRou one. That’s when I got the “Track Not Installed” message. I should be able to sort out the sound issue now Tony and with luck see you online. thumbup1

Cheers

Mike
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2020, 11:06:36 AM +0100 »

Thank you guys. I just wanted to check my install was working OK online. When I saw the track was available online I tried to join and test it. As the NoGrip password did not work I tried the SRou one. That’s when I got the “Track Not Installed” message. I should be able to sort out the sound issue now Tony and with luck see you online. thumbup1

Cheers

Mike

Pm me if you need anything  thumbup1

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

misnoimis

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2020, 05:14:00 PM +0100 »

Being as we are on lockdown and I am told to self-isolate I have just returned from my one hour exercise walk to find I have an email saying I will have a food delivery at between 9pm to 11pm this evening.

As I will have to deal with this I decided to let you know why I may have to suddenly teleport myself to the pits during a race.  Roll Eyes
Nappe1
Ex-NoGrip Coordinator
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Protobuilders' Garage

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2020, 05:37:31 PM +0100 »

Server is up. Smiley

SpecialKS

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: April 20, 2020, 08:11:32 PM +0100 »

Looks like a streak of bad luck this year.   Tongue Huh

Obviously lost connection at the end of lap one - first time in years that happened to me in race.

Have fun guys.

So long

SpecialKS
aka Eifelblitz
Bob M.

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 20, 2020, 08:29:45 PM +0100 »

R1 was great fun, good chasing Tony until trouble hit us.  Had to leave before R2 doing volunteer work with a bunch of old guys delivering groceries for local store.......

Bob M.
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2020, 08:51:11 PM +0100 »

Looks like a streak of bad luck this year.   Tongue Huh

Obviously lost connection at the end of lap one - first time in years that happened to me in race.

Have fun guys.
Yeah, you were right in front of me and I was using your slipstream for a demon pass.............and then you just disappeared.

Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2020, 08:54:15 PM +0100 »

Couldn't join Race 2. Had trouble loading some drivers. I'll check my carset.

EDIT: Yeah my bad  Hit with a wet fish
« Last Edit: April 20, 2020, 09:29:41 PM +0100 by Wiltshire Tony » Logged

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com