The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

March 28, 2024, 11:56:48 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A16 GT3 Brands Hatch: May 17, 2020
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC Season 16 Season 16 ACC GT3 - Brands Hatch - May 17  (Read 388 times)
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« on: May 11, 2020, 09:43:12 PM +0100 »

Password: see above
(2) Driver lists can be found on the championship standings page

Practise: 19:45 (45 mins)
Qual: 20:30 (15 mins)
Race: 20:45  (40 mins)

Cars allowed:
All gt3 spec cars

Track: Brands Hatch GP
Note to all users, our server is listed in the ACC lobby as SimRacingOrgUk so use that as your server search.

Time of Day Setting: 14:00 (start time)
Weather: Dry
Start: Rolling - 2 by 2 formation by the time we reach last corner/sf straight
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel consumption: Normal
Pit-stops: No compulsory stop

Server settings:-  Will be confirmed nearer the time
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2020, 09:52:49 PM +0100 »

Practice server is up for Sundays race.

I have set it up with 5 mins duration for practice, qualifying and race to enable everyone to quickly get used to the procedures in between sessions and the start procedure. I would advise everyone to have ago to avoid confusion on Sunday night.
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2020, 11:26:46 AM +0100 »

While i was testing the server i noticed that during the race there is a notice at the top of the screen stating that the pit window is open. Please note that this is not a compulsory pitstop and you wont get penalised if you don't make one. I think i can modify the server files to remove the message, i will update this thread if i am successful.
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2020, 09:59:57 PM +0100 »

FYI

during the transitional period between qualifying and the race there is a 'Session start' count down which starts at 90 seconds. At this point the button to join the grid is greyed out and only becomes active at 30 seconds to go!

Also I have selected the following start option:

Instead of doing a warm up lap the game will place us 1 corner before the start and tell us to line up 2 by 2 and do a rolling start.
MaxVeloce
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 03:42:20 PM +0100 »

dat silence...

I'll give it a go  Smiley
ukrcnalex

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2020, 09:41:13 PM +0100 »

Big race!

3 total Sad Anyway, I'm up for any future races if there is a sign up list and you know who is coming, otherwise there is no point really.

Thanks for hosting and thanks to those that showed up.
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 18, 2020, 11:35:30 AM +0100 »

Big race!

3 total Sad Anyway, I'm up for any future races if there is a sign up list and you know who is coming, otherwise there is no point really.

I agree ukrcnalex, now that ACC is a bit more refined it is a good sim to play, but with only three of us turning up it is not worth doing. I will host the next round in the series but if we don't get any more interest I will probably cancel the rest of the series. Are there any other racers planning on joining for the rest of the series?

With regards to this race I decided to take the Aston (especially as it now has the nice sounding AMG engine in it!). I was running on default setup, managed to get into a good rhythm but was still finding time as the race progressed, but basically it was a hotlapping session for me.
KDiesel

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 18, 2020, 11:47:08 AM +0100 »

Big race!

There could be two reason for that: 1. most of us don't have ACC 2. modern GT's are boring (ok, theres Bentley & new NSX but thats it imho).
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 18, 2020, 03:57:46 PM +0100 »

I have ACC and if the performance on my system in VR was acceptable would support  Sunday evening races as I have in AC.  So for now my participation will  remain solely AC.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com