Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 16, 2024, 06:37:55 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still playing the game?  (Read 1494 times)
Dimitar Dulichki

Turbo Racing

View Profile WWW
« on: June 04, 2020, 10:44:29 PM +0100 »

I am driving in some German leagues for GTR2 and Power&Glory 3 and i just love racing on wet. As you know there are so many great cars there, some fast beasts as the game is still modded until today. So are you guys interested in reviving the GTR2 section of the site?

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - Hunter Thompson

My YouTube Sim Racing Channel

My Twitch Sim Racing Channel
phspok
Director, UKPnG
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 10:58:53 AM +0100 »

We used to run GTR2 modern cars on Sunday night. But the demand dropped to 0, so now SRW is running
alternate R3E and AC modern cars SUnday night.

I used to run P&Gv2 then v3 Thursdays, but when there was only me and a couple of other people turning up I moved on
and now I run R3E historic style cars Thursdays. We still don't get big grids, but there are enough to make it
worth doing. Come along and have a go? You can download Race Room for free, but you would need to buy
3 cars if you do the 3 series I am currently running, and also some tracks, most of the ones I use come in
one or more track packs.

The box said "Windows 2000 server or better" So I installed Solaris
Dimitar Dulichki

Turbo Racing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2020, 11:03:52 AM +0100 »

Thanks, but Unfortunately my video card is a little bit old now and i have to drive RRE at medium/low setting and the fun is not the same that way.  Sad When i buy a new video card i'll give it a try though.  Wink

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - Hunter Thompson

My YouTube Sim Racing Channel

My Twitch Sim Racing Channel
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2020, 11:06:54 AM +0100 »

and i just love racing on wet
IMO only Project Cars 2 does properly immersive wet weather races. When you hit standing water at speed it effects your cars handling.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com