Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
March 29, 2024, 08:01:12 AM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • GTR2 Fun Race at Donington GP: September 25, 2006
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  
Author Topic: GTR2 Fun Race at Donington GP 2004  (Read 13620 times)
popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2006, 09:43:09 AM +0100 »

That'd explain it! you've got no chance with dial-up I'm afraid Luke.

You should be OK when you get your broadband though Smiley

Legends Racing simracing team
LuKe#69

View Profile
« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2006, 09:50:28 AM +0100 »

Yeah I hope to get the "ADSL" up and goin soon,looking forward to next event if I can actually see whats goion on of course Cheesy

Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2006, 10:41:43 AM +0100 »

Ha, Dave i saw your flamboyant exit from your pit garage as i cruised down the pitlane...looked very flash !  Grin

Ah Luke, sorry to hear you were only on dial up  :'(  hope to see you again soon when your broadband arrives.

Really enjoyed the racing, it was very intense. Have found both of the fun races quite physically & mentally demanding so far...wonder why  Huh Heaven knows what an endurance event will feel like ? Shocked

Pops, agree on the time trial / qually prognosis...at one point when i couldnt match the top 5 times i was hoping for your ghost car to appear in front for me to chase down and improve my time  Grin
Luckily i found some extra pace  angel

Madd-RIP

Power and Glory slave

View Profile
« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2006, 02:43:37 PM +0100 »

Madd seems to have mastered the Fezza getting Pole and leading the race from start to finish...nice.  Cool

I wouldn't say that, its my First 'GTR' race online and the cars are waaay different from GTL....they have grip for a start! And I am 3 seconds of Ruskus' time after all!  blink

But as a starting point I was well happy with my setup (although it can be a little lairy at times!) and had to push like mad to stay in front of Pops, and as you say, its nice to see what the podium looks like!!!

Hopefully I'll be able to take part in many races but the times may put the damper on it.

popabawa
Legendary Leader
Former Moderators

Less yapping and more lapping!

View Profile
« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2006, 03:01:22 PM +0100 »

I think I agree with you Madd, these cars have got a bit more in 'em (as Ruskus so ably demonstrates!) we just haven't quite the hang of them fully yet..

However, that was a really good drive Madd, I was pushing as hard as I dared for the first 15 mins or so but wasn't really getting anywhere, you were pulling out 0.5s a lap at least, I then made a couple of stupid mistakes (though nothing too serious) which gave you another few seconds and at that point I eased off a bit to make sure I beat Jonzo angel

Legends Racing simracing team
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com