The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 18, 2024, 08:10:56 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: How the heck do you start the car? !  (Read 9899 times)
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2006, 05:21:17 PM +0100 »

Oh crikey, just been saying on my team forum that i'll probably buy Rfactor to satisfy my craving for single seaters, then you lot steer me back towards Netkar  Grin Roll Eyes
To be honest i am not convinced by either based on the crud demos for both and what little decent movie footage i have seen (other than the 2 guy NK vid i mentioned earlier).

Looks like that guys license got snapped up anyway. (thanks for the link Shark).

I think i am going to wait for the newer patched version to get released and then see what the general view is. (Sorry Mo, the championship looks fantastic but alas i never get a free saturday night). Sad
I'm entering my busiest time of year workwise so spare time is not good enough to learn/use all these sims unfortunately  :'(
« Last Edit: October 03, 2006, 05:24:21 PM +0100 by Mark Jonzo » Logged

Ken Murray

Ducati 996 @ Cadwell Mountain

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 31, 2008, 12:25:10 AM +0000 »

Yes not having a digi display to see your revs and gear selection or even fuel left is just plain daft. Sad

Check your mail

I just installed the demo, hint hint!!
EdamSpeed
« Reply #32 on: October 31, 2008, 10:22:21 AM +0000 »

Do yourself a favour Ken - wait until the demo for 1.0.3 is released. Supposedly in about 2 weeks. It *should* feature working AIM and multiplayer.

With all the problems at the moment, I wouldn't even bother installing 1.0.2.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com