Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 29, 2024, 09:22:45 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Poll
Question: Funnily enough - GTR2, have you got it yet?
Yes (loving it by the way)
No (I wasn't impatient enough to get it from Ebay)
Yes (but I waited for the release)
GTwhat?

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you got it yet??  (Read 22795 times)
Rob Bywater "Kerb Crawlers"

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: October 12, 2006, 12:47:55 PM +0100 »

Preordered mine years ago at GAME. Still not shipped. I wrote them a "love" letter this evening - just hope to annoy someone enough to have me copy dispatched. Sad

Hee hee, in my experience those sort of letters delay even more the sending out of games, rather than getting them to send it asap!

Cheers

Rob
FlyBri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #166 on: October 12, 2006, 07:29:52 PM +0100 »

Mine was shipped on the 4th and still waiting.....fingers crossed it'll be there when I get home!  laugh

No chance Ed, the other sendit item I'm waiting on was shipped on the 29th sept and I still haven't got it, not even today Sad

Any you guys in ireland got your copy yet from sendit.com? i ordered mine 5th of oct and it was shipped 7th of oct and still have got it. sent an email yesterday and got a reply today saying, i quote:

"I am sorry that this item has yet to arrive.  It should usually reach you
within seven days.

Royal Mail ask us to give two weeks for Irish orders
Irelands not that far away FFS and isnt sendit based in belfast???
before marking them as lost in post.

Could I please ask you to wait until 21st October?
EH, freakin NO!!! If this has
not arrived by then, let me know and we will organise a replacement immediately. 

Can you also please check with your local parcel depot.  It is common for
customers to find that there goods are waiting there for themI am afraid
that postmen do not always leave a card".
Is this true, irish postman dont always leave a card? lazy sh1ts lol

Smells of BS to me......
« Last Edit: October 12, 2006, 07:34:45 PM +0100 by FlyBri » Logged

GTRank name=Brian Fairley   www.28cd.co.uk
Simon Gymer
Former Moderators

Cool Bite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #167 on: October 12, 2006, 07:46:04 PM +0100 »

Sendit is in Jersey not Belfast.

Unfortunately it can often happen that they don't leave a card everywhere, BUT, this willl fit through your letterbox so no reason for a card anyway.

Intel I7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz
MSI NVidia 2080 Ti Gaming X TRIO
16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
3x 1920x1080 27" monitors
Thrustmaster T300GTE Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals
mo
Former Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: October 12, 2006, 08:09:57 PM +0100 »

Mine was delivered yesterday after being sent on the 5th so tomorrow should be the day for you Flybri. Edza got his the day before and he lives just round the corner so go figure Roll Eyes
I recently phoned the post office about a dvd from sendit which hadn't arrived after 8 days and the postman didn't seem too surprised. It arrived on the 10th day!

Jeffrey
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: October 12, 2006, 08:11:16 PM +0100 »

After all this, won't you guys be buying it in the shop next time. On you way to work, or back, drive past a shop and pick it up. That has always been my favourit way of buying, having the security of paying and getting the product at the same time.
Zacari

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: October 12, 2006, 08:15:02 PM +0100 »

Yeah, and costs normally 30-40% more too (at least in the UK).  most online retailers are fine, sendit do seem to take the mickey a little.  I would order from them but only if what I wanted wasn't urgent!

On GTRank, GTR2Rank and GTLRank as 'Zacari'
Rob Bywater "Kerb Crawlers"

View Profile
« Reply #171 on: October 12, 2006, 08:42:26 PM +0100 »

They told me it had been despatched on Thurs 6th, and I didnt get it till yesterday, 11th. (Manchester)

Cheers

Rob
Edza

Crawler of Kerbs

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: October 12, 2006, 08:51:11 PM +0100 »

Got mine Wednesday and it shipped on the 4th.....hope it's with ya soon dude, I'm loving it so far
merlinthepike

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: October 12, 2006, 09:19:40 PM +0100 »

after this i'm always gonna be lookin on ebay  Grin
2 weeks early and no problems  Cool

merlinthepiker type r
Pedro[PL]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #174 on: October 13, 2006, 12:32:23 PM +0100 »

They still keep my order's status as 'preordered'. I placed it on 20th August 2006!!! Never going to buy with them again. This is plain silly.

Just can't wait to buy a wheel! Then I will show you all! Cheesy
FlyBri

View Profile WWW
« Reply #175 on: October 14, 2006, 06:31:14 PM +0100 »

Mine was delivered yesterday after being sent on the 5th so tomorrow should be the day for you Flybri. Edza got his the day before and he lives just round the corner so go figure Roll Eyes
I recently phoned the post office about a dvd from sendit which hadn't arrived after 8 days and the postman didn't seem too surprised. It arrived on the 10th day!

spent last few days 'figuring' hasnt helped the game get here any quicker tho Roll Eyes Wink

still waiting  :'(

thought fk it, sendit can have their game back if/when it comes, dont care if its £10 cheaper. tried today to find a shop that sells games in the town im staying at the moment and stangely there isnt 1 shop which does (that i could see Huh). Working in Dublin so im gonna try and get it there tomorrow....

excuse my impatience but    1) im working away from home and got nothing better to do    2) want to get some pratice in since some ppl have had theirs for a good few wks or so    3) im looking forward to actually playing the full game and not circling barca day after day......
« Last Edit: October 14, 2006, 06:32:52 PM +0100 by FlyBri » Logged

GTRank name=Brian Fairley   www.28cd.co.uk
Pedro[PL]

View Profile WWW
« Reply #176 on: October 25, 2006, 10:53:45 AM +0100 »

I cancelled my pre-order with game.co.uk, nulled my profile info (there is no "delete profile" option on the web-site) and guess what - the next day I got e-mail from them saying, that there was some "internal problem" processing my order but they assigned me a new order number! Also they cashed my credit card and send the game. Well, on one side I am happy to finally get the game (which arrived today), on the other hand - they processed an order that I already cancelled. At least they covered shipping costs...

So... from today on expect me back on track! Sharks beware! Cheesy

Just can't wait to buy a wheel! Then I will show you all! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com