The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 24, 2024, 04:46:37 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: DRM mod season - Starts October 1st  (Read 253 times)
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« on: September 04, 2020, 05:42:41 PM +0100 »

It's not with me, but I know many of you should be interested.
SRO are running a 6 round season with this mod starting on Thursday the 1st Oct.
Info and signing on can be found at the end of this link:
https://simracingonline.co.uk/racing/seriesinfo/207

It's split into 2 classes and features possibly some of the best cars available in AC (Seriously they are that good to hurl around).
It's not a free mod, but the league has a discount code available to racers taking part in the championship - it works out at roughly 9 Euros for the car pack.

If you are unfamiliar with the cars/mod then look HERE and try out the free car sample - give it a good 2 or 3 laps for the tires and brakes to heat up if you don't use tire warmers.

Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2020, 02:34:42 PM +0100 »

Not to mention there was a fantastic 26 car grid at Brands Hatch for round 1  Cool

goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2020, 04:00:08 PM +0100 »

Not to mention there was a fantastic 26 car grid at Brands Hatch for round 1  Cool

.....and that half of them were caught up in a crash before even getting to T1  laugh

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
Fabri Fibra

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2020, 06:12:44 PM +0100 »

.....and that half of them were caught up in a crash before even getting to T1  laugh

Exactly. I got hit in T1, wrecked car, race to forget.  Cheesy
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2020, 09:43:59 AM +0100 »

Slightly unfair given it was caused by an unnecessary manoeuvrer from one of our drivers  hammer
Aside from that the standard of driving seemed to be excellent, I had only one incident with a dozing backmarker in the entire race  Cool
Mark J
Incident Moderators

Legend in his own lunchtime

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2020, 12:03:37 PM +0100 »

yeah I thought the driving was good on the whole. I did see the lap1 incident up ahead but that is nothing unusual for a busy grid heading into paddock bend ! plus think it only affected about 2-3 cars from what I saw?

I got nerfed off out of the top 10 by PA late on which miffed me at the time as he didn't offer the place back, but says he didn't know he'd done it (which I find a little hard to believe!) but hey ho it was again into paddock and nothing unsual about seeing two cars go side by side into there.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com