Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 29, 2024, 07:20:52 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Poll
Question: Which GTR2 championships would you like to compete in?  (Voting closed: October 18, 2006, 08:32:11 AM +0100)
Endurance - GT Full Time - 30 (12.8%)
Endurance - GT Reserve - 14 (6%)
Endurance - NGT Full Time - 32 (13.7%)
Endurance - NGT Reserve - 9 (3.8%)
GT Sprint - Full Time - 30 (12.8%)
GT Sprint - Reserve - 28 (12%)
NGT Sprint - Full Time - 57 (24.4%)
NGT Sprint - Reserve - 29 (12.4%)
None, thanks - 0 (0%)
I am a haddock - 5 (2.1%)
Total Voters: 91

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
  Print  
Author Topic: Official UKGTR Season 4 Registration Thread  (Read 38218 times)
linco24

View Profile
« Reply #255 on: January 31, 2007, 11:41:35 AM +0000 »

Registration is now closed to new drivers. With just 2 events in each championship to go, I don't want to throw additional wildcards into title fights.

Once Season 4 is finished we'll begin a series of fun races where new drivers will be welcomed and we will test out ideas for Season 5.

David,

I look forward to season 5, I feel i'm getting to grips with this game now. The wheel was the best thing I did.

I really enjoyed the 2 hour endurance at Silverstone

Regards
Colin
Fred Joseph

View Profile
« Reply #256 on: January 31, 2007, 10:59:50 PM +0000 »

I'm gonna join Season 5 aswell.

NGT racing ftw  Grin

(any plan on making an Elise only championship ?)
Radius

Meep! Meep!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #257 on: February 12, 2007, 02:49:35 PM +0000 »

Yo Dave

Can you remove me from this season and any future FT drive in all events, I'm sure I read somewhere someone else wants the spots (Darren i think it was?).

You did a great Job with the ballast pack and handling things. With marriage  eek in the near future I'm devoting most of my time to more important life things than sim racing! Life's a b1tch yeah i know  Wink

Thanks for the racing, good luck and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics...even if you win, you're still a retard Wink
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #258 on: February 12, 2007, 04:18:57 PM +0000 »

Can you remove me from this season and any future FT drive in all events, I'm sure I read somewhere someone else wants the spots (Darren i think it was?).

You did a great Job with the ballast pack and handling things. With marriage  eek in the near future I'm devoting most of my time to more important life things than sim racing! Life's a b1tch yeah i know  Wink

Good luck, it's been a pleasure. Wink

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Jure
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #259 on: February 14, 2007, 04:04:24 PM +0000 »

Yo Dave

Thanks for the racing, good luck and HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

damn, i knew it was too good to be true. see, that's how they lure you in, first she gets u nvidia 8800, then u have to marry her. yeah well.  Grin Tongue Wink

Christian Szell: Oh, don't worry. I'm not going into that cavity. That nerve's already dying. A live, freshly-cut nerve is infinitely more sensitive. So I'll just drill into a healthy tooth until I reach the pulp. That is unless, of course, you can tell me that it's safe.
Radius

Meep! Meep!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #260 on: February 14, 2007, 05:40:18 PM +0000 »

damn, i knew it was too good to be true. see, that's how they lure you in, first she gets u nvidia 8800, then u have to marry her. yeah well.  Grin Tongue Wink

haha, that had me laughing hard..and your not too far off the truth there mate Cheesy but its all my decision and i must say its the right one...life moves on..although i will pop in for a few fun SRou events...especially if it rains  Wink

Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics...even if you win, you're still a retard Wink
Blunder
iRacing Indycar Host
Incident Moderators

View Profile
« Reply #261 on: February 21, 2007, 11:30:22 PM +0000 »

Radius,   can't be happy all your life!!  Grin

I'd rather be iRacing Ovals.... Smiley     iRacing id= Martin Mason
Buckie

View Profile
« Reply #262 on: February 27, 2007, 01:59:08 PM +0000 »

Hi Dave,

Not sure how things are working for next season but if theres any space for a full time driver in the GT Sprint league i would be very happy to be included in that along with my full time NGT academy Sprint.

Cheers,
Buckie.

PS. I have finally got my brother hooked on GTR2 Grin, he shall be posting here shortly by the name of Chong inquiring about a NGT Academy sprint slot, preferrably full time. And a reserve slot in the GT Sprint. Im hoping that wont be a problem, fingers crossed.
ChOnG

View Profile
« Reply #263 on: February 27, 2007, 02:21:11 PM +0000 »

PS. I have finally got my brother hooked on GTR2 Grin, he shall be posting here shortly by the name of Chong inquiring about a NGT Academy sprint slot, preferrably full time. And a reserve slot in the GT Sprint. Im hoping that wont be a problem, fingers crossed.

Buckie summed it up in his post and i would be gratefull to be added to the above leagues.Im available every tuesday so attendance wouldnt be a problem.

Thanks
ChOnG
Cheesy
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #264 on: February 27, 2007, 06:53:09 PM +0000 »

Tonight is the very last race of Season 4 - there will be another thread for Season 5 once we know what it will look like. Until then I'm closing this thread for obvious reasons.

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com