The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 19, 2024, 08:22:23 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A Donington Park: January 24, 2021
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC - Donington Park - Jan 24  (Read 881 times)
Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2021, 09:41:37 PM +0000 »

Hi!
just got in, but got kicked out just after doing the pitlane ...
i made few laps in practice yesterday withou problems.
Any hint?

Oops, sorry my fault. Being fairly new to AC, I saw a little icon by your name & wondered what it did. Turns out it was the 'kick' icon.  surrender
Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2021, 07:59:50 AM +0000 »

Hihi, you found new ways to win Geoff?  Tongue

Had a nice race. Had not done practice with this combo, but knowing the track and the Vette I could muster 4th on the grid. This lack of practice did however ment my tire pressures where off. I saw a Ferrari and a 911 at the horizon with the Vette of Geoff just in front of me. His pace was to high to manage an attack for a long time. Just after the pitstops I was on his tail again. Finally I could do a pass into the Melbourne hairpin with two laps to go. It was a nice tussle Geoff.  Smiley
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 08:05:33 AM +0000 by Stefan aka Postal » Logged

School is important, but race cars are importanter
Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2021, 11:54:45 AM +0000 »

Yes good race Stefan.

Did not have quite the pace to stay with the first two but in the early stages I was able to open a gap to Stefan in 4th. Made one mistake which let Stefan through then he made a mistake which swapped the order back again. Had not done a pitstop before in AC so had decided to do a proper refuelling stop, had enough for 15 laps to start with & refilled with the same amount, this probably took longer but it gave me an idea how stops work. After Stefan had stopped I had a couple of seconds lead over him, but he was now faster & closed in & when I slightly messed up the chicane he got past into the Melbourne Hairpin. So had to settle for 4th. Must stop giving you positions in the closing laps Stefan!  Roll Eyes

Congrats to the podium.  clap clap clap
Alfrance

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2021, 12:19:58 PM +0000 »

Hi!
just got in, but got kicked out just after doing the pitlane ...
i made few laps in practice yesterday withou problems.
Any hint?

Oops, sorry my fault. Being fairly new to AC, I saw a little icon by your name & wondered what it did. Turns out it was the 'kick' icon.  surrender
Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy,
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2021, 01:30:24 PM +0000 »

I Always enjoy a race round Donington, been spectating there for 30 years (and been round it on a push bike a few times). I had a close battle for the first part of the race, then things got a bit spread out during the second half.

That was the last AC fun event for a while, the first round of the Sunday night F3 series starts in a fortnight. I will get the practice server up later this week
Bob

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2021, 01:46:31 PM +0000 »

Sorry not to make it, unforeseen circumstances.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com