Read this first!    

April 18, 2024, 05:53:44 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • Super Endurance test: November 30, 2006
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKGTR Super Endurance test race - Nov 30  (Read 5723 times)
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2006, 06:36:10 PM +0000 »

Hmm, well having looked at the replay there doesn't seem to be quite such a simple correlation between garages and boxes. Unfortunately a whole bunch of people moved out of their boxes and went to the end of the pit area before they needed to. Roll Eyes

If the garage theory is true, Martin and Gerald should've been sharing, as should Pablo and Bernie Lomax. It appears that Martin was shuffled foward into TT's place, TT into mine, me into the next and so on. I'm sure there's a pattern but I suspect that it doesn't really make any difference, the end result will always be that at most tracks people will end up sharing the boxes.

In the next version of the skin/ballast pack I plan to remove all the PitGroup codes from the ballasted cars so that the pit space allocation is done in a completely uniform way.

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Simon Gymer
Former Moderators

Cool Bite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2006, 06:37:20 PM +0000 »

everything went we'll till the third lap and she put a coffee on the table, walked away and caught the headphone cable with a foot and spilled coffee all over me  :eek:almost scalded me n**s.

Ouch! Shocked
Women. Wink

Intel I7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz
MSI NVidia 2080 Ti Gaming X TRIO
16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
3x 1920x1080 27" monitors
Thrustmaster T300GTE Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals
silver53

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2006, 07:51:30 PM +0000 »

Hi Dave, Simon, guys. The pit thing was dreadful ,some AI took over and then to make room I had to sit with my foot on the brake to stop AI driveing.At the start I slid wide and thought I will go down the road to save joining on the bend but that sod drove me into the pit garage again.I tried to abort the pit stop but ended up dnf , must have hit esc instead of one of the Fkeys. anyway glad the rest of you had a laughcheers gerald
Dave 'Gizmo' Gymer
Director General
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Currum auriga quasi furtivum

View Profile WWW
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2006, 08:00:46 PM +0000 »

Hi Dave, Simon, guys. The pit thing was dreadful ,some AI took over and then to make room I had to sit with my foot on the brake to stop AI driveing.At the start I slid wide and thought I will go down the road to save joining on the bend but that sod drove me into the pit garage again.I tried to abort the pit stop but ended up dnf , must have hit esc instead of one of the Fkeys. anyway glad the rest of you had a laughcheers gerald

The Escape thing really is a very bad piece of design. Anyone who uses Windows will find reaching for Escape a reflex when an undesired dialog box (or in this case pit selection board) pops up.

I've had the unexpected AI control thing - it ended my race in the Season 1+2 Race of Champions. Angry Nobody seems to understand how it happens and evidently it's been carried over from GTR1 to GTR2. Huh

To finish first, first you must have fins.
Simon Gymer
Former Moderators

Cool Bite

View Profile WWW
« Reply #34 on: December 01, 2006, 08:04:11 PM +0000 »

Just a thought, check the following lines in your .plr file...

Autopit="0"
No AI Control="1"

Intel I7-4790K @ 4.0Ghz
MSI NVidia 2080 Ti Gaming X TRIO
16GB DDR3 2400Mhz
3x 1920x1080 27" monitors
Thrustmaster T300GTE Wheel + T3PA Pro Pedals
silver53

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 02, 2006, 05:31:12 PM +0000 »

Thanks Simon have set plr file as you suggest.cheers gerald
Pages: 1 2 [3]