The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 28, 2024, 01:32:55 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC Season 17 - GPL67 Season 1  (Read 2402 times)
IbnSolmyr

The fastest guy ever to find a way to be slow.

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2021, 12:20:15 PM +0100 »

SRO will just delete it if I do, they're very strange in that way - I've tried asking before and always told no

Yeah I know this, sorry I didn't tell but, why not by PMs? They allow this afaik thankfully !  Roll Eyes Grin

Also known as "Solmyr"
DrNedrick

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2021, 01:55:42 PM +0100 »

Hello All

Noob here, but this seems amazing! Can I have a Brabham if one is available?

Really excited for this!

N
IbnSolmyr

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2021, 10:49:11 PM +0100 »

Hello All

Noob here, but this seems amazing! Can I have a Brabham if one is available?

Really excited for this!

N

Hello and welcome aboard, Tim is in charge/organising the series but he's in holidays this week.
I assume you'll be able to get a Brabham. Do you have the Ferrari DLC pack which is required for this mod ?

Also known as "Solmyr"
Fabri Fibra

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 04, 2021, 12:51:00 AM +0100 »

Try asking some pilot you know via PM. Jukka could probably be interested.
I can ask too.
IbnSolmyr

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 04, 2021, 01:29:29 AM +0100 »

Try asking some pilot you know via PM. Jukka could probably be interested.
I can ask too.

Who are you talking to Fab ? Me ? Because unfortunately Tim went in holidays and it's not 100% sure he will be able to make those PMs... or will be willing to spend some holiday time to.  Wink
Let's wait a day or two to see if he bounces on the idea.  Roll Eyes

Also known as "Solmyr"
Fabri Fibra

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2021, 12:10:45 AM +0100 »

Ok, Maxime. Eventually I can send some PM too.
MaxVeloce
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2021, 12:44:49 PM +0100 »

Sorry,  but I'm going to have to skip this series  Sad.

I really wanted to do it as the old cars are just the best fun,  but I have some eye issues which mean no more sim racing until its sorted...

IbnSolmyr

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2021, 02:08:56 PM +0100 »

Sorry,  but I'm going to have to skip this series  Sad.

I really wanted to do it as the old cars are just the best fun,  but I have some eye issues which mean no more sim racing until its sorted...

Hope you get this sorted well, sorry to hear. Do you use VR ? Is it related ? blink

Also known as "Solmyr"
IbnSolmyr

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2021, 02:15:55 PM +0100 »

Ok, Maxime. Eventually I can send some PM too.

Well, Tim doens't seem to be active, so I guess we could handle this for him. Let me know if you want me to PM some drivers.

The more will be the better, of course, but in this case I think it's even more true as the series is set up with 100% damage, I'm very happy about that, but some races might end with very few drivers kept alive..  Grin It's going to be a much more realistic series : if one makes a contact with something, it's very likely that it's the end for him.

Also known as "Solmyr"
L4de

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2021, 07:31:15 PM +0100 »

Cooper #3 to me please.
MaxVeloce
« Reply #55 on: May 06, 2021, 03:26:57 PM +0100 »

Hope you get this sorted well, sorry to hear. Do you use VR ? Is it related ? blink

Been to the doctor and the optician and I have a bacterial infection on my face and in the eyes, so a lot of the time my vision is blurred. I did use VR, and it might be connected - possibly my fault for not cleaning the VR headset enough, IDK, but its a bit of a coincidence that I used VR a lot early this year and this happened (and I dont know where else it came from)...

I'd still love to do this series but I just cant commit to the hours needed right now - really hoping I can continue with SRO ACC season as I did 2 good races so far, but not sure on that as i paid a price for it this week with even worse dry/blurry eyes.

BTW VR going in the bin, bought a lovely 55" OLED 4k 120hz tv instead a few weeks ago when I suspected VR was the problem.

Anyway, please let someone else who will do all the races take my ferrari seat,  if the infection clears up before the season is over I will jump in any spare car if there is one!
« Last Edit: May 06, 2021, 03:28:51 PM +0100 by Max . » Logged
Fabri Fibra

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 07, 2021, 01:44:23 PM +0100 »

I'm sorry, Max. A friend of mine had a similar problem with contact lenses years ago and after a few months he was cured.
I hope you recover soon and maybe use a screen for a while

PS: I sent PMs to some people.
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 07, 2021, 01:54:31 PM +0100 »

Hello all - sorry for the long term silence but have been staying without phone signal or effective WiFi at the bottom of a valley deep in Cornwall Grin

I've added Jari and DrNedrick in the list - if you can PM me your Steam ID for AC DrNedrick that will allow me to assign a car to you in the server files on race day.
Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy yourself Smiley
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 07, 2021, 01:57:22 PM +0100 »

I've also just spotted Max's comment - I hope you get well soon Sad

For what it's worth I doubt it's the VR, I've practically lived in mine when on the gaming rig since 2018 and the worse complaint I have is that it's trying to encourage a line of thinning hair where the central strap runs over me head Cheesy
Juge

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 09, 2021, 09:38:16 PM +0100 »

Just got message from Fabri about this series. Not sure can I manage to put it in my calendar but if I do would it be possible to drive Lotus 49? Is it the same mod version we used earlier on SRO? Quite busy and not sure if I can manage to do difficult installs before wednesday. I didn´t see server... what name should it be able to be found?

EDIT: I did found the server and could get in so maybe I have correct mod version installed?

Jukka Drugg
« Last Edit: May 09, 2021, 09:52:16 PM +0100 by Juge » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com