The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 25, 2024, 06:28:33 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 1 Year Turbo Racing On YouTube!  (Read 265 times)
Dimitar Dulichki

Turbo Racing

View Profile WWW
« on: April 14, 2021, 10:54:28 PM +0100 »

Hello guys! 1 year ago (15th of April 2020) i started my YouTube channel called Turbo Racing. So to celebrate that achievement i was working on a video clip with some funny moments from the last few months. It took around half an year to mostly get the best possible video moments with good quality. I hope you will enjoy and laugh with me here. Smiley

https://youtu.be/FI9Fckznuhw

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - Hunter Thompson

My YouTube Sim Racing Channel

My Twitch Sim Racing Channel
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2021, 11:01:41 AM +0100 »

Very funny OMG, OMG, OMG  lol

Disappointing not to see the time you hit the tyres in an Elan at that German airfield track tho  Wink

Looking forward to loads more great content from you.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Dimitar Dulichki

Turbo Racing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2021, 02:29:37 PM +0100 »

Thanks Tony. Actually i decided to put only moments from the last few months as i had a mixed video with funny and other stuff earlier and i wanted the quality to be at top.

EDIT: If you want to see the moment Tony is talking about check out this video at 1:16:08 Cheesy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCos22BbzqE
« Last Edit: April 15, 2021, 02:31:15 PM +0100 by Dimitar Dulichki » Logged

"Faster, faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death." - Hunter Thompson

Dimitar Dulichki

Turbo Racing

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2021, 06:58:09 PM +0100 »

EPISODE 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sX62ozCG-B0

I hope you will enjoy it! Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com