The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 29, 2024, 07:54:11 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Raceroom Cupra competition  (Read 245 times)
Geoffers

View Profile
« on: April 23, 2021, 05:47:29 PM +0100 »

Just a heads up for anyone interested, qualifying for the 2021 Raceroom Cupra competition is now open. First race is at Hockenheim GP.

Details here: https://forum.sector3studios.com/index.php?threads/cupra-simracing-series-2021.16839/

I know some of you set qualifying laps last year. The competition is expanded this year, instead of 4 servers of 24 drivers, this year there will be 6 servers, so more chance to qualify for the races.

For anyone who does not have Raceroom, this competition is totally free to enter, the base game is free to download through Steam & you do not need to buy anything to take part, there is free access to the car & track for each round of the series. So a great way to try out several tracks that normally you would have to purchase.

Oh yeh, and if you are good enough you could even win some money!!!
« Last Edit: April 23, 2021, 05:49:21 PM +0100 by Geoffers » Logged
Wiltshire Tony
Director, UKGTL
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

"I'd rather be Sim-Racing" said Noddy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2021, 05:51:52 PM +0100 »

And I think you get to keep your car too, after the competition has finished.

The only UK based GTL community which races every Monday night. We are always looking for new drivers of all ages and abilities. GTL here since 2006.

Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2021, 06:02:53 PM +0100 »

And I think you get to keep your car too, after the competition has finished.

Yes that's right, all you need to do is set a qualifying time at each track in the series, you do not even need to be fast.
Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2021, 03:38:03 PM +0100 »

Just realised that all the multiplayer races are on Thursdays (Saturday last year), so they clash with our RRE races here. Roll Eyes
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com