The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 23, 2024, 07:09:47 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A17GPL Salzburgring: June 09, 2021
June 09, 2021, 04:29:16 PM +0100 - Salzburgring - UKAC Season 17 F1 1967
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
Lorenzo Galluzzi
 Soggy Bottom Racers Club
Lotus 49b (DFV) {unknown} 2 +0.195
---
1 51:35.501
---
38 1:20.408
---
Firestone +40.0kg
Fabri Fibra
 Magnesium Team
Honda RA300 {unknown} 3 +0.588
---
2 +15.638
---
38 1:20.972
---
Firestone  
FullMetalGasket

BRM P83 {unknown} 4 +1.351
---
3 +27.097
---
38 1:20.922
---
Goodyear  
Syd Drake
 Drake Racing
Brabham BT24 (Repco) {unknown} 7 +2.105
---
4 +59.603
---
38 1:21.880
---
Goodyear  
Juge

Lotus 49b (DFV) {unknown} 1 1:19.774
---
5 +1L
---
37 1:20.570
---
Firestone +40.0kg
goldtop
 Kerb Crawlers
Ferrari 312 (1967) {unknown} 6 +1:05.992
---
37 1:22.592
---
Firestone +30.0kg
Bob
 WSL Racing Team
Lotus 49b (DFV) {unknown} 8 +3.212
---
7 +3L
---
35 1:22.730
---
Firestone +40.0kg
L4de

Cooper T81b (Maserati) {unknown} 9 +3.448
---
8 +20L
---
18 1:23.120
---
Firestone  
IbnSolmyr
 Crank of Brothers
Cooper T81b (Maserati) {unknown} 5 +1.870
---
9 +1.064
---
18 1:22.489
---
Firestone  
KDiesel

BRM P83 {unknown} 10 +27:45:20.225
---
10 +28L
---
10 1:25.730
---
Goodyear  
Mark J
 Legends Racing
Ferrari 312 (1967) {unknown} 6 +1.932
---
11 +29L
---
9 1:22.654
---
Firestone +30.0kg
Manteos
 Virtual Drivers Alliance
McLaren M5A (BRM) {unknown} DNS ---
---
Goodyear  
Jos Ogos
 Crank of Brothers
Cooper T81b (Maserati) {unknown} ---
---
Firestone  
Stefan aka Postal
 Legends Racing
Eagle T1G (Weslake 1967) {unknown} ---
---
Goodyear +40.0kg
Max .
 Veloce Corse
Eagle T1G (Weslake 1967) {unknown} ---
---
Goodyear +40.0kg
DrNedrick

Brabham BT24 (Repco) {unknown} ---
---
Goodyear  
Barone
 Magnesium Team
Ferrari 312 (1967) {unknown} ---
---
Firestone +30.0kg
SimRacing.org.uk Lap Records
Assetto Corsa
{unknown}
1:19.774
---
Juge
Qualifying
Lotus 49b (DFV)
+40.0kg
June 09, 2021, 04:29:16 PM +0100
A17GPL
Assetto Corsa
{unknown}
1:20.408
---
Lorenzo Galluzzi
Race
Lotus 49b (DFV)
+40.0kg
June 09, 2021, 04:29:16 PM +0100
A17GPL
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC Season 17 F1 1967 - Salzburgring - Jun 9  (Read 1521 times)
Fabri Fibra

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2021, 07:48:32 PM +0100 »

Jukka, my comment was just to calm the water. Your less.
You and Tim are my heroes and I am the first of your fans.

You are wrong to remember the episode in the first race, it happened, I can't go back.
You are also wrong to think that win was taken away from you because of the contact at the first corner. You were few seconds behind Tim for most of the race, but unable to close the gap. The race leader was killed in a lappening instead.
In real life there are no fps issues or anything like that, so your example is a useless one. Besides the fact that those who have really raced know that these things can happen. The nervous lasts a day at most, then we all go for a beer together.

It can also happen that a lapped guy makes you finish the race, this happens from karts to F1, and you always know.

The same goes for Maxime, a very clean and fair player. It happened, amen.

So as your fan, Jukka, I tell you not to think about the past, but to look to the future and concentrate as hard as possible to win and beat Lorenzo. You can do it!
Juge

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2021, 06:50:14 PM +0100 »

Nice to hear you have respect against me Fabri. Funny you say I can beat Lorenzo on future races and same time say that I could have not done that in first race because I think I could. I was way down on Tim and Lorenzo after first lap but did close the gap and if I would have been leading I would have had same pace and be able to pull gap there. Of course I know there are accidents that could take your win but what amazes me is that you do not see the difference between accident and bad decision. I am not saying you or Maxime are not fair racers but people can also make bad decisions and I think people can learn from them.

I have too much anger and frustration on my life because my recent (supricing) divorce to have any more anger and frustration added on top of that from one thing that has been giving me pleasure on this situation so I must quit this series to protect myself from getting more anger and frustration to my life from (from my point of view) bad decisions from others that mean anger and frustration to me.

So have great racing all. And maybe we see later.

Lorenzo, you were clearly faster on those three races and deserve my respect for that and if you end up winning the championship you earned that on my books with those three races. I hoped I could have been there to challenge you for championship since these are my favourite cars. Hopefully Tim can give you challege on remaining races like he did on Pinewoods (great job there Tim)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2021, 07:16:41 PM +0100 by Juge » Logged
IbnSolmyr

The fastest guy ever to find a way to be slow.

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2021, 03:18:14 PM +0100 »

Fabri, you are the second guy that took pretty sure win from me when you accelerated on round 1 start even when you didn´t know where others are. In real life that would be like starting the race even when you got blind at start but start anyways... pretty sure you would have lost your superlicense if you had done that in real life. So coming from you it is not really convincing to say it was just unfortunate episode. It was bad and irresponsible driving on both cases.

Man, why those harsh words on Fabri when your angry is towards me ? He only was underlyning the reality of the unlucky/unfortunate moments every driver experiments a day or another. He wouldn't have lost his superlicense for this several weeks ago event (!) in real life as he wouldn't have experienced a laggy server/PC in the heat of the action by the way. When I experience lags or stutters, it's almost always in the very heat of some action, so it just can't be anticipated. And there is no "pretty sure win" at T1 L1, ever, sorry to say.

Maxime, first thing you need to do when you are planning to rejoin track is to make sure there is no-one coming hot in close proximity. If you had done that you would know to hit brakes immediately when you noticed your car is not turning and kept it safely in side of the track. As you said you crawled so you would have easily made the car stop before going in the middle of the track.  So it was not bad luck but bad and irresponsible driving.

I'll try to stay as synthetic as possible :

1) Once again, I really, sincerely get all your frustration/disappointment and even angry at first. But then, Jukka, when a driver offers his best apologies to you, why keeping all that acrimony, talking about "bad and irresponsible driving"... I mean, perhaps they're not the best words to use when you got half a week to think about what happened.

2) "coming hot in close proximity" : Not so easy you might admit when the cars enter this curve from a 280km/h braking to about 195km/h minimum, and even less likely when your car is coming exactly from my dead angle : I can't see you coming from my right, nor from my back as you're in the in-between. I can't hear you neither, and my Helicorsa doesn't show you before the contact.

3) "If you had done that you would know to hit brakes immediately when you noticed your car is not turning and kept it safely in side of the track. As you said you crawled so you would have easily made the car stop before going in the middle of the track." : I get what you point out of course but there is a small bit of time that you spend in a "WTF" moment first you know, you can't really expect your car not to turn when you turn your wheel that much. Grass travel time doesn't count as it's always a no-grip situation of course, even at rather low speed. Then why not hit the brakes ? Well, when you cross a railroad and see the train coming, you don't hit the brakes, you try to pass and pray it will be good. I was crawling at 50km/h  when at the very best I could have got that my car wasn't turning and that I might be a danger for other cars to come. If was jumping on brakes at this moment, I'd have ended in the middle of the track. I'm pretty sure no one would spontaneously do that. Probably you're right that in this very situation it would have allowed you to pass through, but it wasn't as easy to analyse as you pretend.

4) Maybe you could take into consideration that I just had been taken out of the race too..

I'm sincerely sorry to read about your actual real life difficulties and wish you better things asap. It's up to you to quit or not this series but maybe you could continue it looking only at the fun side of the things ?

Regards.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 03:23:03 PM +0100 by IbnSolmyr » Logged

Also known as "Solmyr"
Clive Loynes

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2021, 04:09:49 PM +0100 »

Congratulations Lorenzo!
Good work. thumbup2

SBRC  UKPnG Season 6, 7 & 8 Champions (Missed Season 9 by a gnat's nadger!)
Juge

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2021, 06:24:50 PM +0100 »

Not ment to be harsh against anyone.

Sure there is no lag in real life but you can imagine someone to get something in his eyes that makes him loose vision at start... pretty sure that driver does not start race in real life, and if he would and crash because of that I think he would have gotten severe punishment.

Saying sorry would have been good if it would not have been followed by saying that me just having bad luck and you not being able to do anything to prevent this from happening.

There are plenty of other apps that I think everyone should use to know what is going on around to prevent this kind of things from happening (for example realtime plugin that shows who is in front of you and who is behind and how far).

I understand you had accident... I have had them too and understand that they are part of racing and if you had spin in front of me that collected me I would have had different feelings about all this
Lorenzo Galluzzi

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2021, 10:35:28 AM +0100 »

Congratulations Lorenzo!
Good work. thumbup2

Thanks Clive!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com