The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 25, 2024, 11:38:03 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A Mugello: August 29, 2021
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC - Mugello - Aug 29  (Read 510 times)
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2021, 10:09:01 AM +0100 »

I've tried the collaboration approach as it used to work great for GPL (I loved the old interleague series events - seem to remember we ran some in P&G too), but all I get is paranoia from other AC leagues that we're going to try to steal all their drivers Roll Eyes

SRO will throw a wobbly if you even link to a track on RD FFS and then wonder why they always run out of date buggy versions of half the tracks they pick...

Geoffers

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2021, 12:31:58 PM +0100 »

Yes it is odd how some leagues tend to be very insular. When I ran the GTL & P&G league at NoGrip we did have a few inter league races against here & GamersCrib but very few drivers ever ventured outside their regular leagues subsequently. It even happens here with only a very few drivers driving in more than one of the sims we run. I quite enjoy driving the different sims now, I only drove GTL & P&G for many years, mainly because my interest was with older cars, but I have come to enjoy driving the newer stuff too now.

The other thread Mark mentioned only became a bit obsessed with GTL because Kimi advocated dropping it & getting all the GTL drivers to swap to AC & RRE.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com