by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

April 27, 2024, 05:22:10 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Free hardware  (Read 214 times)
EvilClive
UKGPL Senior Consultant
UKGPL Moderators

I always play by the rules.... they are MY rules!

View Profile
« on: November 16, 2021, 01:14:38 PM +0000 »

Father Christmas might not yet be fully aware, but he had better be bringing me a Thrustmaster shifter!!!  I am getting to the point where the Logitech H shifter unit currently clamped to my rig is in danger of launching itself out of the nearest window and probably on fire  cursing cursing cursing cursing

After months of wrangling with the new pedals and wheel to achieve a comfortable feel and finally finding some of my old pace, I have lost count of the spins and offs that have been the result of duff gear changes.

This has been the story both in UKGPL and UKGTL and last night at UKGTL Teddy had his parachute on and was lowering his flying goggles as the verbal explosion was veering towards physical violence!!

To paraphrase,  I know a bad sportsman always blames his kit but..............................there comes a point where a badminton racket with broken strings just does not connect with the shuttlecock!!!

Also, I will have some freebies to pass on to anyone who wants to pay the postage. I will offer them on the GENERAL forum too.

1 off    3 pedal set of Logitech pedals complete with Bodnar adaptor cable for USB connection.
1 off    2 pedal set of Fanatec pedals ( Courtesy of Billy Nobrakes ).  Still in box
1 off    Logitech shifter ( taken)   Bodnar cable adapter for USB connection.

First come first served, PM me with your selection and address and I will despatch and advise you of courier charge.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2021, 05:20:01 PM +0000 by EvilClive » Logged

Evil Waza, now a completely reformed character!
          **NOW AVAILABLE ON TWITCH @    evilclive67
Rank   Only when I sweat
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com