How do I actually race online???

(1/1)

Captain_Crustacean:
 ???

I have GTR 1, had it a while, but never had a steering wheel to play, finally got one, enjoying it but wouldn't mind a go online.

I'm a complete online gaming noob, never done it before at all, could someone give me a little hint where to start, been searching around a couple of days and I'm absolutly clues, dont really know what I'm searching for to be honest. I think I have to get some registration code to enter a lobby, but thats all I know.

Sorry to bore and waste your time, but anything would be apprciated.

Thanks

Peter

Joss:
You need to start the game and click into multiplayer and I think it's "Internet" connection (sorry, it's been ages since most of us used GTR1  ;D).
Then you need to create your profile - put in your Nickname and a password, and also your online serial key when the game asks. This should be on a credit-card like card in your GTR1 box (comes with the game) and allows you to play online. Without this you won't be able to connect.

Truetom:
I think you're better off if you change it for GTR2.  :)

TT

Ray Flynn:
sorry but how do u know what your password is and nickname becuase i am new too but i do have gtr2 and also how do i enter the gtr2 online league on here

Thanks
Ray Flynn

picnic:
As FreQ said above you need to enter the multiplayer mode in the game. If it's your first time you register a nickname and password, you will be prompted for your online code. Think it's on the back on the manual in GTR2. Then read the race announcements as these contain, or point to, all the instructions and rules. Please do read them or you will make a fool of yourself at the start and probably at other times ;)

You will need to download and install at least the 2.4 skin pack for GTR2, but at some point the UKGTR track pack too for our better policed track cutting rules.

The server is up (in theory) 24/7 so check you can join ok, practice password can he found here

Navigation

[0] Message Index