The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

April 27, 2024, 11:46:26 PM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Races over Xmas period  (Read 236 times)
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« on: December 21, 2021, 01:29:01 PM +0000 »

Hi All,

With regards to Sunday night racing over the xmas period, i was not planning on running anything this Sunday as its boxing day and most of us will probably be busy. But i am planning on hosting a race the Sunday afterwards (2/1/22). race announcement to follow!
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2021, 04:08:42 PM +0000 »

Ok. Understandable, people have lives! I sadly don't and wont be visiting relatives this year either.

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
Stefan aka Postal

Team Legends

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2021, 09:39:25 AM +0000 »

Probably good to skip that one indeed.
But how about next wednesday then? Nothing planned, but might be a good opportunity for a special event..?.. Something legendary like Daytona, Le Mans or Mount Panorama maybe?

School is important, but race cars are importanter
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2021, 10:40:48 AM +0000 »

Probably good to skip that one indeed.
But how about next wednesday then? Nothing planned, but might be a good opportunity for a special event..?.. Something legendary like Daytona, Le Mans or Mount Panorama maybe?

I am planning a race on a 'legendary track' for Sunday 2/1/21!

with regards to Wednesday 29/12, you will have to give FMG a nudge as i will be racing over at SRO that night (at Bathurst!).
FullMetalGasket
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2021, 01:58:44 PM +0000 »

I'm trying to decide between a test at the new Sebring that was linked to earlier (I won't use it in one of the 90 minute races without a test first!) Or something different to the norm and (hopefully) fun...
Eck Simpson

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2021, 02:14:19 PM +0000 »

I am planning a race on a 'legendary track' for Sunday 2/1/21!

Is the time machine in the game?... Its bloody Christmas, (according to the grandkids) I can't afford to buy anything for myself atm.

Sorry, pedantry is all I seem to be able muster up. So, I'm going with it...
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com