by SimRacing.org.uk   

Read this first!    

nonchalant-unilinear
April 27, 2024, 07:37:39 AM +0100 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Downloads Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Changes to UKGTL beginning January 2023  (Read 9546 times)
Huggy

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2022, 04:01:23 PM +0000 »

Glad you will keep Mondays going Tony, for what it's worth I think you do a stand up job of running things,      always very helpful, and I like the relative simplicity of GTL which  runs very well on my PC. Can't do any other evenings anyway due to other commitments, so as I say, good news that you're keeping the Monday series on. Hoping to do tonight's Caterham race, but can't get GTL to find the server at the mo (see separate comment on the race thread)

If you're behind me... you're probably off the pace.
MichaW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2022, 10:01:47 PM +0000 »

Hi guys, I wish you all a Merry Christmas. Thanks for the work on the events in the background and then see you next year (Apart from the Christmas Special)

cheers Micha
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com