The Spirit of British SimRacing   

Read this first!    

March 29, 2024, 03:25:52 PM +0000 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
Series
Recent
Forthcoming
News: Upcoming Events are as follows: 1 - RRE/AC/ACC Sunday - No event ; 2 - GTL Monday - No event 3 - AC Wed - No event 4 - RRE Thursday - No event

RACE SERIES KEY A19=Assetto Corsa, E10=Raceroom Experience, L23=UKGTL GT Legends, LN2=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends, LNE1=Legacy NoGrip GT Legends Endurance races

Start Here      Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register     LM2 Replays Rules Links Circuits Teams  
Linked Events
  • A18PRAGA Brno: February 13, 2022
February 13, 2022, 01:25:47 PM +0000 - Brno (1987+) - UKAC Season 18 A18 PRAGA
Driver
 Team
Nat. Make Model Class Qualifying Race
Tyres Pos Time/Gap Pos Time/Gap Laps Stops Best Retirement
reason
Ballast
SRW
 Prodigy Racing
Praga R1 {unknown} 1 2:05.555
---
1 40:29.336
---
18 2:05.810
---
Michelin  
spanner
 Prodigy Racing
Praga R1 {unknown} 2 +2:16.751
---
2 +3L
---
15 2:05.143
---
Michelin  
SimRacing.org.uk Lap Records
Assetto Corsa
{unknown}
2:05.555
---
SRW
Qualifying
Praga R1February 13, 2022, 01:25:47 PM +0000
A18PRAGA
Assetto Corsa
{unknown}
2:05.143
---
spanner
Race
Praga R1February 13, 2022, 01:25:47 PM +0000
A18PRAGA
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: UKAC Season 18 A18 PRAGA - Brno - Feb 13  (Read 448 times)
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2022, 10:19:24 PM +0000 »

Practise: 19:45 (45 mins)
Qual: 20:30 (15 mins)
Race: 20:45  40mins

Cars allowed: Praga

Track: Brno
http://www.mediafire.com/file/du5kck2d1jy1yt5/Brno_Malagoli_1.1.zip/file

Time of Day Setting: 14:00
Weather: Clear
Start: Standing
Tyre wear: Normal
Fuel consumption: normal
Pit-stops: None required
Server track settings:
SESSION_START=100
RANDOMNESS=0
LAP_GAIN=0
SESSION_TRANSFER=N/a

Damage: 70%

PLP App - Not used in this series. Cutting will be monitored on replay and penalties issued for excessive cutting.

Notes:
(1)PLP App - Not used in this event. Cutting will be monitored on replay and penalties issued for excessive cutting.
(2)Please make sure you are fully aware of the SimRacing.org.uk Rules especially the
rules about in-game chat messages.
(3) Please exercise caution when pitting as some tracks have a speed limit.
(4) Please follow the SROUK guidelines for using kerbs etc. Please keep 2 wheels on the track surface (kerbs do not count as track surface)
Excessive cutting of corners will seen as cheating and the results may be altered to reflect this.
[/quote]
KDiesel

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2022, 11:33:20 AM +0000 »

Nice to see that least race topic is up, one day before race...seriously these kind of little things certainly turns away potential new drivers. If you need some help to make sunday series running properly, I'm sure some other "supremo" here can lend you a hand SRW. Things can't go on like this.
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2022, 02:49:39 PM +0000 »

Nice to see that least race topic is up, one day before race...seriously these kind of little things certainly turns away potential new drivers. If you need some help to make sunday series running properly, I'm sure some other "supremo" here can lend you a hand SRW. Things can't go on like this.
Not putting yourself forward then KD?
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team Prodigy - UKGTR/UKAC

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2022, 03:10:29 PM +0000 »

laugh

If you were that keen to complain, you could have posted up in the last Praga thread.

Threads are created at the start of the season at SRO but no one ever posts....At least you are vocal!

Learn to love the Pork Smiley

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
KDiesel

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2022, 03:15:43 PM +0000 »

Not putting yourself forward then KD?

Does it need to be admin or sumthing? Anyway I really suck with computer stuff so it's not realistic option.. Smiley
KDiesel

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2022, 03:23:14 PM +0000 »

laugh

If you were that keen to complain, you could have posted up in the last Praga thread.

Threads are created at the start of the season at SRO but no one ever posts....At least you are vocal!

Not complaining really, I just speak my mind out 'cause I'm worried about our sunday series. If you are happy how things are, that's ok then. Personally I'm pretty much ready to race somewhere else on sundays like many has done already, like we all know.
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2022, 05:22:07 PM +0000 »

No, i'm not, but there isnt anything you can do that will suddenly get people to join us...We've had alot of ups and downs, some reasonable well supported races, but people drift off, lose interest in simracing generally...move to other titles... I mostly dont race wednesday because of the cars being used which I dont enjoy.

I would have put down the animal years ago..I would have looked to partner with other sites.... I turn up through loyalty to a place i've been racing at for a very long time. I could race elsewhere... but everyone seems to have move to bloody discord which i just dont think works well for a community.... ok for a twitter like environment of firing messages out and not really have a proper organised conversation.

Team Prodigy - Just like Team Oldie only younger, faster, less grey hair and kinder to the environment!
SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2022, 08:25:55 PM +0000 »

laugh

Not complaining really, I just speak my mind out 'cause I'm worried about our sunday series. If you are happy how things are, that's ok then. Personally I'm pretty much ready to race somewhere else on sundays like many has done already, like we all know.

I agree with what you are saying KD about getting race announcements up early, i try to but i have periods at work where i have to work late regularly and i have a wife and small kids as well,  so simracing is not always at the top of my priority list. I just have to catch up when i can.

One area where i think we could improve is Discord, I am a middle aged dad from the generation that uses the internet to search for stuff and doesnt really get (or care about) social media. We need a youngster who is into social media and discord to set up a SROU discord area.

Anyway, we have two good Sunday night series at the moment with a bit of interest. and for the rest of the year i have plans for the other cars that sparked a bit of interest during the recent test races (BTCC, AUDI TT, LMP1). I also have an idea for a series we have not used before, will reveal details soon.....
KDiesel

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2022, 08:55:11 PM +0000 »

I know you really busy SRW, that's why I throw idea about back up helping hands, like Tim or anyone who know how to put things up if you're unable to do that. One thing what I don't understand, why "AC classics" and GTL runs both in same day, that feels little bit like British Leylandish ( I think all knows whta I mean Wink ) to me. Why not swap around those and maybe both series get more drivers...
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2022, 08:06:18 PM +0000 »

Is this a different track version.... Undecided

We've used A Brno version before so assumed it was going ot be that!
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 08:09:19 PM +0000 by spanner » Logged

SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2022, 08:10:59 PM +0000 »

Is this a different track version.... Undecided

We've used A Brno version before so assumed it was going ot be that!

this is the latest version, the link at the top of the thread should be ok.
spanner
Director, AC
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2022, 12:42:15 PM +0000 »

I got surprised by your overtake, spun to the inside.... and drove through the barrier and fell into oblivion!

We have raced Brno before but obviously a different conversion.. This one felt a bit tighter in places
« Last Edit: February 14, 2022, 12:44:34 PM +0000 by spanner » Logged

SRW
Sunday Supremo
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2022, 01:28:53 PM +0000 »

I got surprised by your overtake, spun to the inside.... and drove through the barrier and fell into oblivion!

We have raced Brno before but obviously a different conversion.. This one felt a bit tighter in places
I will see if the old version we used is still available, Brno is an awesome track, would be a shame to lose it from our AC track roster
goldtop
Director, RRE
SimRacing.org.uk Staff

Team KC

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2022, 02:02:42 PM +0000 »

I still have the Brno we used last time, it's named "brno_circuit_reworked" and can be found on google

TOP TIP: READ THE RACE ANNOUNCEMENT Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Hosted by DaveGymer.com